Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sooo, the proud boys and antifa...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Sooo, the proud boys and antifa...

Oct 1, 2020, 2:21 AM

One is right, one is left.

So what DJT said was, in a nutshell, if nobody on the left wants to check antifa then proud boys stand back but standby.

So what's the problem here?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sooo, the proud boys and antifa...

Oct 1, 2020, 3:44 AM

The problem is the Left should always be free to destroy as much as they want. Anyone that tries to stop them is racist and should be arrested (and not immediately released without bail like the Leftists are).

But ironically there is no such organization as the Proud Boys. Proud Boys is more like an idea really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 1, 2020, 4:06 AM

There is indeed an organization with a top-down hierarchy called the Proud Boys. They even have a chairman and a table of equipment and organization.

Right-wingers tend to rally around a singular Alpha Male type and establish rigid hierarchies. Leftists tend to be a lot more like a herd of cats, utterly disorganized...when you can tell when leftists are getting dangerous, actually, is when guru types that actually have some sort of man-on-the-street name recognition start appearing.

We haven't seen that yet and in fact the way Antifa is deliberately dispersed into pre-separated cells makes that kind of hard...which is exactly why the FBI, who are not exactly leftist enablers, have resisted the idea of calling Antifa a "terrorist organization"...mostly because there isn't an actual organization, it's more like crabgrass and they know pulling up those weeds one at a time is both tedious and pointless.

Oct 1, 2020, 4:45 AM

jesus quozz, crab grass. where do you get this at 4:00 AM?

thanks for the laugh to start the day

But with regard to antifa, there is always that charismatic 27 year old that can band together 20 or so adolescent wanna be anarchists and plan mayhem, it does happen. It is highly compartmentalised, and they are probably sophisticated enough to use offline channels to communicate, or at the very least stash their marching orders in the metadata of a jpeg of two kittens playing in some obscure forum on 8chan.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another sufficient reply would have been,

Oct 1, 2020, 10:42 AM

"Cool story, bro". Quoz is a nice little story teller.

Re: Another sufficient reply would have been,

Oct 1, 2020, 11:40 AM

Lordy. You really do not know crap about crap.

I'm not thinkin the Lord has anything to do with this,

Oct 1, 2020, 1:43 PM

but would you like to debate me.. you know, instead of the fictional words you normally throw around as facts?

Arizona...

Oct 1, 2020, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, the proud boys and antifa... ]

has some very nice beachfront property, of which I happen to own several acres. Would you like to buy some of this property?

Oct 1, 2020, 3:50 AM

Who has told the far left/antifa/radicals to "stand by"? Biden has condemned them. What more do you want him to do? As he said, he's not a public servant any longer, so he can't just make things happen with the snap of his fingers.

DJT was simply asked if he would condemn white supremacists & militia groups. He said "sure I would", and then asked for specific examples, & then told the Proud Boys to "stand back & stand down." Pardon me for not seeing eye to eye on this with you. Maybe this is just a difference of interpretation.

However, I do think we both want the same thing, and that is for there to be no violence, no loss of life, no looting, no rioting, no shootings, just peaceful pretests.

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

^^^liar^^^***

Oct 1, 2020, 9:37 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

He actually said, "sure" 3 times in response to the question

Oct 1, 2020, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Sooo, the proud boys and antifa... ]

In addition to the question being bogus from the outset.

The question arose after Biden was perfectly allowed to question Trump on the oft-disproven supposed comments of support for white supremacists during the Charlottesville incident.

Trump never said anything in support of white supremacists at Charlottesville or any point in his life as far ss public record. He actually denounced white supremacists while at Charlottesville, yet has been knowingly misquoted by members of the left over and over again. In fact, Trump has repeatedly denounced white supremacists even before Charlottesville. Why did Wallace (a registered Democrat) even allow the statement/question from Biden, then why did Wallace follow-up with prodding Trump to again denounce white supremacists even after he didn't condone them in Charlottesville or at any point in his life? Why did the moderator of a very important debate allow the Biden question (based in a lie) then push a dead subject by asking a generalized question on the same subject matter? Then why did Wallace and Biden (team up to) chide Trump simultaneously?

Trump said "sure" 3x. Sure meaning, "yes".

Biden should not have been allowed to even ask the question about Charlottesville as if it's based in truth, and Wallace shouldn't have further agitated it. It was horrible "moderation", and frankly it reeked of something bad when Biden and Wallace teamed up to chide the POTUS.

Regardless, at the end of his statements, Trump brought up the proud boys as a transitive means to ask (summarizing), "but why isn't Biden denouncing the leftist organization Antifa", and "if the left and Joe aren't going to do or say anything, then the right and proud boys, "stand back and standby".

That was my interpretation of the whole thing. If you would like to discuss the validity of Biden's question and Wallace's tag-team follow-up, then we can talk about that too.

It took two days...

Oct 1, 2020, 10:26 AM

but we finally have the "if you bend over backward and look at the comment through a prism of Trump boner while chanting MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, MAGA over and over, what Trump said is actually totally cool."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woooow ..

Oct 1, 2020, 10:31 AM

Is that the sort of stuff that actually runs through your mind? Strange. Very strange.

Nahhh, just a lot of experience in this here chat room***

Oct 1, 2020, 10:34 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got the wrong guy along with the malformed boner

Oct 1, 2020, 10:40 AM

imagery that's running through your head. Go take that mess somewhere else.

Just making fun of you...

Oct 1, 2020, 11:47 AM

this is the first time anyone has found a way to defend Trump's ######## about the proud boys, but you aren't the first person who has found a way to spin reality such that you could defend one of his stupid statements.

Making fun of me would mean you have some substance

Oct 1, 2020, 1:47 PM

Care to enlighten me on something you said that was true? Anything at all?

Got ya a little too excited, huh?***

Oct 1, 2020, 2:20 PM [ in reply to You got the wrong guy along with the malformed boner ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Nahhh, just a lot of experience in this here chat room***

Oct 1, 2020, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Nahhh, just a lot of experience in this here chat room*** ]

I keep asking and no one has answered yet: if a troll's TigerPulse hits zero, does he expire?

Ya know Quoz, I've seen you be clingy with

Oct 1, 2020, 2:05 PM

the little internet cookies before, but a) I wasn't grandfathered into a broken and fault-laden system, b) I was in the high 90's a short while after coming here and before joining in a discussion accusing a certain user of having several usernames, then said user utilized two of those usernames to downvote nearly every single thing I posted from that point, and c) I'm pretty sure if someone reaches 0% then they will spontaneously disintegrate.

Hope that helps sir.

Re: Ya know Quoz, I've seen you be clingy with

Oct 1, 2020, 2:46 PM

Or it could be people really just don't like you...seeing as how the last time you were trying to "debate" me you were in the fifties.

I would very much like to see if you disintegrate.

Re: Ya know Quoz, I've seen you be clingy with

Oct 1, 2020, 2:55 PM

I just gave you the reason. Point blank.

Oct 1, 2020, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Ya know Quoz, I've seen you be clingy with ]

Tell us another story, but please sir, atick to the football stories. You're just not very good at real life amd especially politics. Story telling doesn't work in tangible matters, and that's why Trump was voted into office im 2016 and why he will re-win the office on 2020.

And for the record, you have never debated me. On anything. Ever. Just another story.

Carry on sir. Cool stories.

Re: He actually said, "sure" 3 times in response to the question

Oct 1, 2020, 4:41 PM [ in reply to He actually said, "sure" 3 times in response to the question ]

Ummm, Sens. Mitch McConell, Tim Scott, John Barrasso and most of the Sen. Republicans strongly disagree with your interpretation

https://youtu.be/Xphi2pJAhTA

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't actually watch the youtube, but did you

Oct 1, 2020, 5:20 PM

or did you not hear the POTUS answer "sure" 3 times? I know I did. I don't immediately have it, but I'm 100% positive there's video evidence to corroborate.

By the way, the POTUS has answered this question many, many times. At least 5 that I know of, so why would a "moderator" who is supposed to be grounded in facts allow a purposely distorted question to stand, and then why would he partake in the silliness?

Furthermore, why didn't the 'moderator" force Joe to answer the pointed questions, like about packing the supreme court, or denouncing antifa, or the green new deal and socialized healthcare propososals he is on record of endorsing? What the heck is a "Biden Democratic party" anyway, and why does his VP maintain socialized healthcare as a primary part of her perception of what they're running on? Why wasn't Joe asked for real lofe example of the "social injustice" in schools and workplaces? And why did he do absolutely nothing about these "issues" in 47 years as a do-nothing career politician? And really, Biden has a laundry list of racist statements and prejudiced policy votes. Why no questions about that recorded history? Why would either candidate be allowed to throw stones from his glass house, especially when one has no record of racism while the other has a career dotted with social and racial injustice? His own VP accused him of racism for crying ouy allowed! Why would a balanced moderator refuse to bring these well known incidents to the forefront, especially when one party continues to tun with a conrived racist angle? I mean, you seem like an intelligent guy - I am sure you understand what I am saying.

These are just a few of the things a real debate moderator would have insisted on answers for. Pushing an already debunked "racist" narrative in a presidential debate was shameful. All respect lost for Wallace. I have appreciated his attempts to appear as a centrist, but Tuesday left no doubt he intends to follow his pledge as a registered Democrat. Facts are apparently not all that important to him, and that's a shame. Bye Chris, and good luck with the career.

Fortunately the majority of America can see through the BS.

Take care.

Re: I didn't actually watch the youtube, but did you

Oct 1, 2020, 6:16 PM

You lost me at "I didn't watch the video"...

There is a difference between "sure I would" and "Of course I condemn White Supremecy and any other violent groups."

Believe what you will my friend, but when Republican Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell publically says that what Trump said or actually, did not say was inappropriate...your swimming in some pretty deep water.

I agree, the moderator could have done a better job. But Biden could barely answer ANY question because Trump interupted or talked over him over 70 times in 90 minutes. If Trump would have shut his yapper, Biden would, perhaps, have made a gaffe that he is pron too. Biden could well have made a fool of himself had Trump given him a chance.

Be well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2020, 9:49 AM

Is Antifa an official organization with leadership that was founded to push the cause of white supremacy?

I understand that both are extremists when it comes to right vs. left, but I don't believe Antifa uses racism as one of its tenets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Neither proud boys nor antifa were founded to push the cause

Oct 1, 2020, 10:37 AM

of white supremacy, and both have equivalent "tenets".

Re: Neither proud boys nor antifa were founded to push the cause

Oct 1, 2020, 11:50 AM

I’m just a well armed Tiger fan that is really going to be pissed off at not seeing my Tigers take their 4th natty b/c of a stupid Civil War part 2. I’m asking all parties involved to relent on said insurrection as I will mow everyone if they disrupt the Tiger season.

Oct 1, 2020, 12:03 PM

Now YOU are a man with your priorities straight, sir.

Scream and yell about politics 'till your heart's content, but get in the way of football...now that is outright terrorism, and deserves to be met with no mercy.

Complete agreement here. ;)

Cool story, bro.***

Oct 1, 2020, 1:50 PM

Hear! Hear!***

Oct 1, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Neither proud boys nor antifa were founded to push the cause ]

And just as a follow-up question,

Oct 1, 2020, 1:58 PM

Just curious where you stand -

If Mr. Biden were president, do you think he would have cancelled football in March when he called the travel ban racist and xenophobic, or in June when he started blaming the president for every single death during a global pandemic? Cause either way, we wouldn't be having football, or work, or restaurants, etc, or really not much at all. I'm sure the economy would be booming if we were still shutdown, and by the way, the president is responsible for the dip in the global pandemic economy as well.

Presidents don't have the power to do that. K. Thanks.***

Oct 1, 2020, 2:13 PM

LOL, yeah that's it..

Oct 1, 2020, 3:57 PM

A clearly feigned misunderstanding. Great rebuttal! The "k, thanks" was especially scholarly.

What happened man?

Presidents can't cancel football

Oct 1, 2020, 7:22 PM

I understand that you want a president like Trump to have unchecked power, thus you would be frightened of Biden having it. Or you don't grasp what a president actually has the power to do. But they don't have that power.

POTD.***

Oct 1, 2020, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Neither proud boys nor antifa were founded to push the cause ]

Oct 1, 2020, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Neither proud boys nor antifa were founded to push the cause ]

I doubt Antifa was founded to push that, but Proud Boys #### sure was. The founder said so.

proud boys were founded under white sumpremacy

Oct 1, 2020, 3:55 PM

Really??

Do you want his quotes?

Oct 1, 2020, 7:21 PM

You know, the ones I already posted another thread that proved it? Or do you just want this opportunity to bail out? I'll take silence as an indicator that you don't want to get embarrassed.

But it's already very embarrassing for you that you're defending Proud Boys.

Re: Do you want his quotes?

Oct 1, 2020, 9:35 PM

Did you know the Proud Boys current leader, Enrique Tarrio , says he's not a White Supremacist? H*E*L*L, he's Hispanic (Cuban decent). He also leads a grassroots movement of Hispanics for Trump. Check him out to see for yourself. Below is a story from ABC in Miami.

Proud Boys chairman condemns white supremacists, says Trump’s message of ‘stand by’ wasn’t call to action
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/10/01/proud-boys-chairman-condemns-white-supremacists-says-trumps-message-of-stand-by-wasnt-call-to-action/

Note: Like anything being published by CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, and ABC, this has to be taken with a grain of salt.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you want his quotes?

Oct 1, 2020, 9:41 PM

don't take facts over truth now. LOL

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic