Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sometimes the smallest of gestures...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,411

Sometimes the smallest of gestures...

Nov 23, 2017, 10:01 AM

My mother-in-law, one of the most avid Clemson fans I know, has recently been dealing with a major health issue. She actually got the diagnosis on Friday the 13th...we all know what else happened that day. She is in good spirits and appears to have the upper hand in the battle, but has missed (along with her husband) every game since Syracuse. They have missed maybe one home game in the last 25 years.

Somehow, Dabo got wind of her trouble and took the time to send her a card in support. It made her Thanksgiving, and ours, too. I am particularly thankful today for my mother-in-law, the medical staff caring for her, and for Coach Dabo Swinney who, in the midst of preparing for a rivalry game and then the ACC championship, took the time to make a fan’s day.

It may seem insignificant, but it is anything but that to our extended family. Happy Thanksgiving, and GO TIGERS!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Firstly, I'm glad to hear she is doing better. Dabo is

Nov 23, 2017, 10:07 AM

A special person. I hope we can all appreciate what we have in him. That doesn't mean I always understand our football decisions, but as a man, he is in a class by himself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sometimes the smallest of gestures...

Nov 23, 2017, 2:53 PM

Great to hear and hope your mom continues her fight. I agree Dabo is a special person and influences a lot of us in positive ways. Prayers to your family and enjoy Thanksgiving!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sometimes the smallest of gestures...

Nov 23, 2017, 3:31 PM

Really glad to hear that she's improving. Will pray for her continued recovery. Indeed, Dabo is a special person, and he proves it continuously. God bless your mother-in-law and hopefully she'll back at the Clemson games soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,411
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic