Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Something to Think About...
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Something to Think About...

Jun 11, 2020, 12:20 AM

Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of Dead every second of everyday in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: Parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating, No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then...ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in paid provocateurs to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement officers, call for the defunding of law enforcement entirely and tell government to order a stand-down..Have the far left media outlets abuse and misrepresent the racial wars to fuel the fires. All coincidentally in an election year, then put the blame solely on the President. We are all being baited by adversarial governments and globalist who want to destroy America. "A country divided against it's self cannot stand" - Abraham Lincoln
We are being conditioned, manipulated and programmed by multiple agendas as never before...time to Do OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything that is being spoon-fed to us! Turn off the news, social media and watch it all go away. I read this and shared it here because it has a lot of my thoughts as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic