»
Topic: Somebody talk me through the changes to Homecoming on Oct. 24th - still doin floats? Tigerama?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 29, 2020 10:54 PM by: Lakedude®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Somebody talk me through the changes to Homecoming on Oct. 24th - still doin floats? Tigerama?

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 6:12 PM

Preliminarily TIAing you in advance ahead of time.

2020 white level member

GO TIGERS

Re: Somebody talk me through the changes to Homecoming on Oct. 24th - still doin floats? Tigerama?

[1]
Posted: Sep 29, 2020 6:20 PM

Sorry, but you'll need to look ahead to Homecoming 2021.

Homecoming Canceled (parent newsletter Sept 18)

We have made the difficult decision to cancel Homecoming activities originally scheduled for Oct. 23-24, including Tigerama and the annual Homecoming parade and float build. I realize that Homecoming is an exciting time for our students and alumni, and that it represents many of the best aspects of the Clemson experience.

However, our top priority remains completing a successful fall semester. As a result, some events and activities will continue to be held virtually or postponed due to significantly reduced capacities and physical distancing guidelines.

It’s been 2020’d, then.

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 7:01 PM

How ever will our pep be rallied?

2020 white level member

GO TIGERS

Re: Somebody talk me through the changes to Homecoming on Oct. 24th - still doin floats? Tigerama?

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 6:32 PM

It is mandatory for everyone to dress like this at the parade. Going to get hot!

[2]
Posted: Sep 29, 2020 6:33 PM

Homecomin's dead, Jim.***

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 7:41 PM

#thingsnothappeningin2020***

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 10:54 PM

2020 white level member

Replies: 6  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
892 people have read this post