Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Somebody call Sports talk and tell Kornblut...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Somebody call Sports talk and tell Kornblut...

Feb 9, 2018, 7:29 PM

And his new sidekick how players declare for the NFL draft and get grades back from an NFL committee. It's not what the coaches tell the players they hear, it comes from the NFL!

Will whatever doesn't have a clue. Kornblut was trying to explain it that the first round projection were from mock drafts and Mel Kiper but he couldn't get it. They entered to commercial and I got home and not gonna turn it back on!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud to say that I have not listened to a Korncoot show

Feb 9, 2018, 7:37 PM

since more than 15 years ago. It has made for a much happier existence.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proud to say that I have not listened to a Korncoot show

Feb 9, 2018, 8:24 PM

You know, I was a fan of Bill Wagey (IIRC), Mick Mixon, and some of the other hosts on WVOC. When Kornblut came in he covered Clemson and I thought he did a good job being impartial and fair. I even thought he enjoyed covering Clemson and Danny Ford. Once the coots started winning under Spurrier he started letting his allegiance show.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proud to say that I have not listened to a Korncoot show

Feb 10, 2018, 4:28 AM

What time and station does that show come on? I use to love to call in and torment that show.

Every coot knows that...

Feb 10, 2018, 8:29 AM

Dablo got New Springs to pay off the NFL Committee to send back bogus scores to all taters considering the NFL Draft.

That’s why D-Cain and Ray Ray are leaving (both got Top 15 pick marks) and Christian and Clelin are staying (both fighting for Mr. Irrelevant).

It’s all black and white. Quempson is cheating by bribing the NFL for its own personal benefit and should be punished with a 250-year death penalty. It’s only fair!

~JKB

What's wrong with Sports talk? Glad you asked....

Feb 10, 2018, 9:50 AM

1. Kornblut kisses whatever whiney he thinks can provide revenue.
2. Professor starts every sentence with ' The interesting thing is' and it is not INTERESTING.
3. MusCHUMP must of open a can on them cause they try to put that train wreck of a program on par with ours.
4. Too many commercials, not enough calls...Too many coot callers crying about the their impotent programs.
5. Will is stupider than K-Man and screams like a scared woman (hope that's PC).
6. Internet renders them obsolete.
7. So why do I listen? Just to see how the deliver 'fake sports bee's for the 45 minutes I'm driving home. I preferred Kornbluts newsletters on recruiting better in the early '90s with all the typos.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Somebody call Sports talk and tell Kornblut...

Feb 10, 2018, 10:51 AM

Anyjuan ever listen to Swann? Has as clemson sports talk show in my area. He wants me to advertise on his show. Wondering what y’all think

Swann has a good style and of course

Feb 10, 2018, 11:13 AM

He is a Clemson man, but you have to be sitting outside the studio to pick up the show. Needs a FM signal and more formality to his format. Sidekick needs more base in his voice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swann should move

Feb 10, 2018, 11:35 AM

lock, stock, barrel and engineer to Charleston---a rapidly growing market with absolutely no Clemson-oriented show on the air waves.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Swann should move

Feb 10, 2018, 4:47 PM

tigrjm76® said:

lock, stock, barrel and engineer to Charleston---a rapidly growing market with absolutely no Clemson-oriented show on the air waves.

It would be welcome. The local shows here in Charleston are unlistenable. I used to be able to tolerate Bobby, even though he's a coot, but his show has devolved into "Old Guy Radio". Jamie Bradford show is complete trash and Mike Legg is the radio equivalent of watching paint dry.

I only listen to national shows on the tune in app now.

The problem is that all the sports radio is monopolized by the same company. Change is not in their repertoire.

Re: Swann has a good style and of course

Feb 10, 2018, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Swann has a good style and of course ]

You do know that the show is on the internet

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never listen to Korncoot anymore. Been about 15 years for me too.

Feb 10, 2018, 5:29 PM

He just isn't that entertaining

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic