Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some positives
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Some positives

Oct 29, 2020, 10:47 PM

1. DJ gets a chance to play with the first team against a decent team at home. We don't have to win big - just win.

2. DJ gets to play a BIG away game at ND next week - great experience for DJ. A loss to ND without TL is not hurting us - we will still be in the ACC Championship game, hopefully with everyone back and fully recovered.

3. TL and company take care of business against ND in the Championship game - now we are in the playoffs.

4. The ND game without TL is a win-win situation for the Tigers. Win, and we are now VERY confident and DJ has gained some invaluable experience and confidence. Lose, and we can still make the ACC Championship and the Playoffs.

Looks like a blessing in disguise to me.

Am I wrong?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some positives

Oct 29, 2020, 10:50 PM

Don’t say some positives in title, opened it thinking more players. But agree, lots of good(positives)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think we beat BC or Notre Dame without Lawrence.

Oct 29, 2020, 10:57 PM

And that puts us at not even making the ACC Championship game. Heck, this is absolute worst case scenario. There are no win wins here. All we had to do was make it through the season with even one loss and we go to the ACC title game.

I don;t know if many on here know it, but the BC qb was averaging more passing yards per game that Lawrence was. ANd our defense has been gutted. The Vegas spread vs BC has dropped from 32 to 27 in the last hour. I can't see how it doesn't go down to single digits.

Re: I don't think we beat BC or Notre Dame without Lawrence.

Oct 29, 2020, 11:13 PM

Coot trolls are out tonight.

Re: Some positives

Oct 29, 2020, 11:01 PM

Yes you are wrong. According to reports, it doesn’t look like TL necessarily has to miss ND. However, he would be playing after 10 days of no practice.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic