Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some positive news on a corona case
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,779

Some positive news on a corona case

Jul 6, 2020, 3:34 PM

24 yr old grandson in atl had 5 friends he had been around test positive. He felt a little off one day and decided to go get tested. Meantime waiting on results he had chills 1 1/2 days and some aches. No other symptoms that we all hear about. No fever, sore throat, loss of smell, etc. his test came back today and he is positive. Just FT with him and he said he felt just fine. Three of his friends had same effects as him. Other 2 have underlying conditions and had more symptoms. Just wanted to share a case where effects were minor. But what no one knows is if there are latent effects. BTW his live in girlfriend is going to get tested today due to work requirements even though she has not had any symptoms. He is healthy played soccer in college so that probably plays into it being minor for him. Good thing we cancelled dinner with them 10 days ago. I am healthy but i am 71 so you never know how it might hit me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: Some positive news on a corona case

Jul 6, 2020, 4:16 PM

You really should protect yourself at all time regardless of who you go around, you don't know who family and friends have been around!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good deal. You need to keep keeping away from folks if you

Jul 6, 2020, 4:21 PM

don't know where they've been. Your 24-year-old grandson has a 99.99% chance of being just fine. You - not quite so much.

Stay the course, young man!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your perspective is spot on.***

Jul 6, 2020, 4:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,779
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic