Topic: Some positive news on a corona case
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 6, 2020 4:48 PM by: Tropical
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Some positive news on a corona case

[8]
Posted: Jul 6, 2020 3:34 PM

24 yr old grandson in atl had 5 friends he had been around test positive. He felt a little off one day and decided to go get tested. Meantime waiting on results he had chills 1 1/2 days and some aches. No other symptoms that we all hear about. No fever, sore throat, loss of smell, etc. his test came back today and he is positive. Just FT with him and he said he felt just fine. Three of his friends had same effects as him. Other 2 have underlying conditions and had more symptoms. Just wanted to share a case where effects were minor. But what no one knows is if there are latent effects. BTW his live in girlfriend is going to get tested today due to work requirements even though she has not had any symptoms. He is healthy played soccer in college so that probably plays into it being minor for him. Good thing we cancelled dinner with them 10 days ago. I am healthy but i am 71 so you never know how it might hit me.

2020 white level member

Re: Some positive news on a corona case

[1]
Posted: Jul 6, 2020 4:16 PM

You really should protect yourself at all time regardless of who you go around, you don't know who family and friends have been around!!!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Good deal. You need to keep keeping away from folks if you

[3]
Posted: Jul 6, 2020 4:21 PM

don't know where they've been. Your 24-year-old grandson has a 99.99% chance of being just fine. You - not quite so much.

Stay the course, young man!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Your perspective is spot on.***

[2]
Posted: Jul 6, 2020 4:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1399 people have read this post