Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Social Injustice?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Social Injustice?

Oct 12, 2017, 8:03 PM

What more do these overpaid ######### want us to give to the sorry ######## who are physically able but refuse to work. Welfare,food stamps,EBT cards are fine for those who are unableto care for themselves. For the millions of lowlife individuals who are too sorry to help themselves,what more do they want? The only injustice is the increasing amount of our hard-earned money those o f us who have worked all our lives give to the government to support the lowlifes. Before anyone wants to play the race card,this has nothing to do with race. All races have good,hard-working people and sorry ### lowlifes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Social Injustice?

Oct 12, 2017, 8:24 PM

I think we'll win by about 24 points. Oh wait, sorry, I was talking about Clemson football. My bad!

Oct 12, 2017, 8:57 PM

Pftt, I have not had a job in 10 years. I get by on good looks and charm.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2017, 9:18 PM

Tigerbalm --- I couldn't resist. I didn't realize you were so destitute. The next time I get a fast food sausage biscuit I'll save half for you.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ just offered his sausage to TBalm***

Oct 12, 2017, 9:20 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Oct 12, 2017, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Social Injustice? ]

OK,,, Please tell me that is not you... If it is,,, You probably should have marketed those good looks a long time ago.

Oct 12, 2017, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Social Injustice? ]

Still homeless too, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2017, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Social Injustice? ]

Wait...I thought you got paid $150 per/hr and spent most of the day at work on TigerNet? I probably got the confuse! (Maybe that's Bob I'm thinking about) ??

Re: Good Looks? Maybe

Oct 12, 2017, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Social Injustice? ]

but I say it's the sweet Matador with all of the APRs.

BTW
If its not yet sold, I'm still begging the wife to let me make a trade for it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Waitaminute...

Oct 12, 2017, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Social Injustice? ]

I thought your coworkers were throwing you a big surprise party a couple weeks ago?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you think this post is about you, don't you, don't you

Oct 13, 2017, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Social Injustice? ]

Your dreams are just clouds in your coffee....

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

TD's for TD's. Seems just.***

Oct 12, 2017, 9:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2017, 9:26 PM

You don't even understand that the people you speak about in your post is your own people. Do your research and see who is mostly using EBT. You sound very ignorant. I rarely post on here so I don't care anything about any td 's at this point.

Oct 12, 2017, 9:44 PM

Well...we are the majorities. I bet if you break it down % wise, we aren't.

Oct 12, 2017, 9:54 PM

if that makes you feel better about your beliefs then so be it.

the real injustice is I now get politics with

Oct 12, 2017, 9:34 PM

My football. I’m not quite sure why, because I, and probably no one ever, has ever thought, “you know, I need a millionaire football player to tell me what to think about a exaggerated so-called social issue”

I pay more taxes than you, when do I get more benefits?

Oct 12, 2017, 10:36 PM

Having a welfare program also provides other community benefits. Lots of hardworking folks lost their jobs and depended on welfare as a short-term safety net. For some folks, it extended to mid/long term.

I assume it also helps cut down on crime.

It is a bit shocking to see that Red states have a heavier % of federal welfare. Guess all those trailer park folks in rural areas need to get off their backside

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am more frustrated with the costs of the Iraq war.*****

Oct 13, 2017, 8:09 AM

And Afghanistan.***

Oct 13, 2017, 5:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Murica******

Oct 13, 2017, 6:34 PM

The TV can't hear you, Grandpa.***

Oct 13, 2017, 8:12 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

What do you propose? Welfare has temporarily helped

Oct 13, 2017, 5:46 PM

many millions in this country who went on to being able to support themselves. You don't do away with the program because some are scamming the system.

I think we should have mandatory birth control for welfare recipients.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic