Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So what was Korncoots take on the game tonight ? .....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,942

So what was Korncoots take on the game tonight ? .....

Nov 26, 2018, 9:37 PM

...what was his spin ? just curious ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what was Korncoots take on the game tonight ? .....

Nov 26, 2018, 9:53 PM

Over the past three years he has revealed himself to be a super idiot.

According to him Carolina is where Clemson was under Chad Morris .... great offense, but can't stop anybody. He's now an unabashed coot homer. He got to get a check in the midlands, I guess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he say which season under Morris?

Nov 26, 2018, 10:47 PM

In Morris's first year, Steele had a slightly above average defense until the wheels came off in the Orange Bowl.

Venables' first year, 2012, we fell to #74 nationally as he struggled to put in his system and get the players to buy in. 2013 was back to above average.

Pretty sure he didn't mean 2014 when we had the #1 overall defense in the country.

I wonder what he'll say if McLendon parlays Saturday's performance into an OC job with a real football school?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As far as McClendon, they gave that credit to the

Nov 26, 2018, 11:43 PM

Ole Miss reject QB coach. You would think the coots won the game with the self jerking going on. All except screaming Will who actually makes sense when he lowers the decibels a bit. McClendon will jump off that tugboat sooner rather than later,if smart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,942
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic