Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, what are everyone's plans to pass the time this Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

So, what are everyone's plans to pass the time this Saturday

Sep 22, 2017, 1:15 PM

during the bye week?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

great story

Sep 22, 2017, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: So, what are everyone's plans to pass the time this Saturday

Sep 22, 2017, 1:18 PM

We don't have a real bye until the weekend after Thanksgiving. Hope that doesn't hurt your feelings.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See you in Death Valley on 10/21***

Sep 22, 2017, 1:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

GO BACK TO FGF COOT!!!***

Sep 22, 2017, 1:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: GO BACK TO FGF COOT!!!***

Sep 22, 2017, 1:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sep 22, 2017, 1:26 PM [ in reply to GO BACK TO FGF COOT!!!*** ]

You'll get yours.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 22, 2017, 1:31 PM

Saw that in a coot gif....***

Sep 22, 2017, 3:05 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2017, 1:24 PM

I've got an essential oil party planned and am expecting you all to attend and assist me in building my pyramid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going to work on my face tan..right around 330m***

Sep 22, 2017, 1:51 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'm having a busy morning.

Sep 22, 2017, 2:06 PM

I have all the interior off my 1985 380SE and have finished painting the vinyl. Tomorrow morning I will shoot all the plastic. Then it's on to cleaning the headliner which is the only thing inside the cabin that I'm not painting. Of course, I reserve the right to paint the headliner if it doesn't clean up perfectly.

I expect all I'll have time for tomorrow before the game is spraying paint on the plastic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of us college football fans call it

Sep 22, 2017, 2:19 PM

OPEN DATE

Sep 22, 2017, 2:23 PM

Relaxing tonight.

Heading up to Gods country in the morning to tailgate with the ms midland and our two kids (both Clemson grads) and their spouses.

Heading back to Cootville Sunday to watch DW4 play.

Go Tigers!!!

10/10 - will do again!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm taking up

Sep 22, 2017, 2:46 PM

Competitive fork bending.

I bet your weekend will resemble

Sep 22, 2017, 2:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

That is strangely erotic....***

Sep 22, 2017, 2:54 PM

Seems you already have a taker!

Sep 22, 2017, 3:06 PM

classof1994®

TIGER BALLS.

Re: I bet your weekend will resemble***

Sep 22, 2017, 3:08 PM [ in reply to I bet your weekend will resemble ]

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Really?***

Sep 22, 2017, 2:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Really?******

Sep 22, 2017, 3:01 PM

well, she is a

Sep 22, 2017, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Really?*** ]

coot

I plan to have a delicious Saturday... bon appetit

Sep 22, 2017, 3:04 PM

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Got milk?....***

Sep 22, 2017, 3:07 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is what bob has planned this weekend.***

Sep 22, 2017, 3:07 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Then a little of this

Sep 22, 2017, 3:10 PM

TIGER BALLS.

emptiness?***

Sep 22, 2017, 3:11 PM

Seems full to me.***

Sep 22, 2017, 3:12 PM

TIGER BALLS.

Re: emptiness?******

Sep 22, 2017, 3:19 PM [ in reply to emptiness?*** ]

See, that's funny because bob

Sep 22, 2017, 3:21 PM [ in reply to This is what bob has planned this weekend.*** ]

likes wieners

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Did you see his date for tonight?***

Sep 22, 2017, 3:26 PM

true story cause

Sep 22, 2017, 3:33 PM [ in reply to See, that's funny because bob ]

true

Re: true story cause

Sep 22, 2017, 4:02 PM

I plan on boiling some goobers, quaffing a few, well maybe more than a few cold ones and watching the Tigers Roar. I will also during commercial breaks be switching to see how Holtz Jr. and company are doing against against the usuck flopping coots. You know a chicken flops the most right after his neck has just been wrung!!!

Sleeping in; breakfast about 9, then

Sep 22, 2017, 4:28 PM

to the tailgate spot by 11. Sammiches, chips, beer, cornhole, catch Tiger walk, then to the Upper Deck to work on my fading summer tan for a few hours. Afterwards, off to Pepinos (Seneca) for our traditional post game victory dinner.....

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic