Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So the attacks have already begun
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

So the attacks have already begun

Sep 26, 2020, 8:14 AM

Dis gonna get ugly

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1309662738533298176?s=20

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can’t wait to hear from the guy

Sep 26, 2020, 8:18 AM

From 30 yrs ago crying being raped by a female

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some long lost high school friend will come forward

Sep 26, 2020, 8:30 AM

to say that she was the head of an illegal abortion ring for teens. The plan will backfire when the false testimony moves her to the top of Biden's list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check this guy out.....

Sep 26, 2020, 8:37 AM

TIL that some lefties are against "race mixing" if it's a means to an end. I bet this guy has to get his thunder blanket out when "This is Us" comes on.

https://twitter.com/jtLOL/status/1309706774954618882?s=20

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#catdad***

Sep 26, 2020, 8:38 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WATCH DIFFERENT STROKES MORAN!!!!***

Sep 26, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Check this guy out..... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, #MeToo won't work.

Sep 26, 2020, 8:48 AM

Sad. Has adopted kids for 12 years and suddenly there's a crisis about them being abducted from Hati as soon as she's mentioned to be appointed to the Supreme Court. Just like Kavanaugh was a federal judge for how long, and practicing law how long, and then suddenly some chick he banged in college comes out of the woodwork suddenly a "victim"? Or maybe he didn't even bang her. I dunno.

And I'm not giving pubs a free pass on this either. The whole Obama birther crap. I mean no one ever questioned his citizenship until he was about to be President. He was free and clear to serve in the Senate before.

I'm just so done with this crap.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The birther thing was stupid, but it didn't veer into

Sep 26, 2020, 8:59 AM

character assassination, as with Kavanaugh and Thomas. It's a sick tactic.

There is a law against foreign born senators?

Sep 28, 2020, 4:28 AM [ in reply to Well, #MeToo won't work. ]

I guess you learn something new every day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So the attacks have already begun

Sep 26, 2020, 8:50 AM

I am starting to think that people in Washington don't play fair and only care about their own party.

Sep 26, 2020, 9:03 AM

Yea, Sotomayer and Ginsburg were thoroughly trashed by pubs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2020, 9:40 AM

Yeah remember Obama's? Yeah. Same deal. Repubs are trash. Don't kid yourself.

Sep 26, 2020, 9:45 AM

Yep, DEMS ARE TRASH, that's all they got.

Sep 26, 2020, 9:49 AM

Repubs are definitely no better when it comes to the Supreme Court Zwe saw that with OBama. Lindsey Graham's own words. Anyway, speaking of trash, straight human garbage. If you actually like Trump, you are pure trash with no character. So, you got that going for you if that is you. I understand why people would vote for him though with extreme libs, but to like Trump means you comes long line of trash. I am not sure who will do a better job between Biden and Trump though.

Sep 26, 2020, 2:10 PM

Tell me what criteria that you use to judge one’s character.

Sep 27, 2020, 5:34 AM

Long story shot, if you need the explained, you're obviously void of character.

Sep 27, 2020, 7:56 AM

Thank you, G-d...the moral compass that you are....

Sep 27, 2020, 4:44 PM

No prob. Just the basics, bud. If anyone thinks Trump is great they are a scumbag. Human garbage. It's just called basic character 101. No prob Salt. Is he the better option of two candidates? Maybe. That's the only part that is in debate. Trump is a scumbag though and anyone who loves him is a scumbag, It's not a complicated issue that needs defining really. Morons like yourself seem to need some definition of what character, integrity, and honor mean. None of those 3 terms apply to Trump. We're in a complicated world now thou where voting for Trump over what the Dems offer doesn't make someone a bad person. Loving Trump does show a lack of character though.

Sep 27, 2020, 8:11 PM

You lack the brilliance you feel you possess. My point had zilch to do with Trump/Biden and everything to do with one person defining another's choice and degrading for said choice. It's not your choice. Period.

Sep 28, 2020, 4:13 AM

Believe me. None of ypur posts need explaining. God you're dumb. You try. That's all that matters.

That's quite the leap.

Sep 26, 2020, 10:03 AM

A tweet by some rando staffer that also questions whether or not they should even bring it up. Faux outrage is the best outrage.

So I’m marking you down that these things won’t...

Sep 26, 2020, 10:20 AM

be brought up?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure.

Sep 26, 2020, 10:38 AM

And if I'm wrong you can wag your finger at me through your computer. If I were putting money on it, I'd go with it will be brought up but nobody will make a big deal out of it. What I'm rooting for is dems doing their due diligence without stalling.

I'm not keeping score...

Sep 26, 2020, 10:53 AM

more rhetorical goofing.

But the Presidential motorcade could be traveling northbound on the Interstate and pass a family visiting from Moscow going southbound and the left would call it Russian collusion.

Re: I'm not keeping score...

Sep 26, 2020, 11:05 AM

It's not that they drove by them, it's that they're staying in the Lincoln bedroom while they're in town. Of course Trump knew nothing about it, Jr. Just listed it on Airbnb as a goof to see what would happen.

Lol at “that also questions whether or not

Sep 26, 2020, 10:46 AM [ in reply to That's quite the leap. ]

they should bring it up.”

Just hysterical.

null

Example A of why you should ignore opinions from random people

Sep 26, 2020, 10:36 AM

on Twitter. That site brings out the worst in America.

The whole SCOTUS confirmation process is a joke

Sep 26, 2020, 11:16 AM

Honestly, the Dems have already decided to vote no. They would do so regardless of the nominee. The Republicans are all gonna vote yes, save perhaps Collins or Murkowski. They may abstain? So the hearings will degenerate into a bunch of preening Senators on both sides trying to grab face time on TV unless the Dems do us a favor and actually carry out their threat to boycott the hearings. It's all total BS. Dems are in a tough spot if they go too hard on Barrett. This may alienate suburban women. They also better tread lightly coming after her devout religious views. It doesn't matter that this judge is very intelligent(Rhodes Scholar) and well qualified. She is conservative so she must be destroyed if possible. Sad. GOP also pulled the power play when they denied Garland, Obama's nominee, even a hearing with 10 months left in Obama's term. The GOP is now pulling a power play to place Barrett with just weeks to go in Trump's term which is hypocritical in my view despite their mantra that we held the Senate and Obama was in the opposite party. Having said that, I have no doubt the Dems would have done as the GOP did and is doing if the roles were reversed and the GOP would be squealing just as loud. Now that the decision has been made, I hope Barrett is confirmed.

Long Live Robert Bork

Sep 26, 2020, 12:51 PM

woulda coulda shoulda been the most legally astute jurist on the Supreme Court in 250 years, but they tore him down like a cheap fold-em-up tent from Walmart.

Women didn't like him. That's the key. If you don't have the support of women, you don't get in. They have had enough of your patriarchy and your handmaiden fantasies.

This is a more tricky gambit though for women, having to hate on a member of their tribe. It will feel treasonous to them, and I wonder how they will be able to stomach the charges of hypocrisy. If you are one of those tortured, demented souls who like to see liberal women struggle to confront their inner Mother Superiors, it should be fun to watch for you.

Dems as a party are just not good people

Sep 26, 2020, 12:59 PM

80% of democrats

Sep 28, 2020, 4:54 AM

make the rest look crazy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Senators who disagree with the President nominating

Sep 26, 2020, 5:24 PM

a justice at this time would be wise to not take that frustration out on the nominee. If you don't agree with the nomination, vote "No".

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic