Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So our schedule got tougher while Big10 and Pac12 got
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,357

So our schedule got tougher while Big10 and Pac12 got

Sep 24, 2020, 10:44 PM

much easier. Only 7 or 8 games for thosetwo leagues and then of course the SEC does their thing with the Georgia and Bama schedule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ya know at one point I was thinking it wasn't fair for teams

Sep 24, 2020, 11:20 PM

playing less than those of us, like the ACC, who stuck their neck out and showed how this can work. But now, as long as you get 9 or 10 or so, then let's go. I think our Tigers are good enough to beat anyone.. even if those other teams have have an advantage of less fatigue with 9+ games.

However, no more BS. Suit up and play. If you have players or coaches get sick, then quarantine and it's next man up. If it's sooo bad that you can't suit up enough people to play, then fine, but you can't waltz into playoff timing with 5 or 8 games behind you and expect to be considered. It's up to the schools to play at least 9 or 10, and if that means playing without key starters then so be it. But anything less than 9 is BS. You can't have some teams playing 11 games before playoffs and some 8. Play 9-10 or more, or get left out.

But enough talk. Let's go!

Wow, you're a whole lot more optimistic

Sep 25, 2020, 9:51 AM

than I was at the beginning of the season. I was thinking we'd get maybe 8 games in...and hoping for more than 8. I'm not sure the minimum should be "9-10". Clemson (& sec) play 8 conference games per year, so I think for a team to qualify for the CFP, they must play a minimum of 8 conference games. IF B10, B12 & PAC 12 can play 8 conference games before Dec 20, they satisfy MY qualifications. Just my 2 cents worth.

Go Tigers AND Stay Well Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: So our schedule got tougher while Big10 and Pac12 got

Sep 25, 2020, 9:53 AM

I wish the ACC had left the 11th game off the schedule.They would have another open week to reschedule games. Also with the B1G and SEC not playing they missed a great opportunity by not scheduling better conference games first few weeks.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,357
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic