Topic: So much for being team leaders Feaster and Smith
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 15, 2019 3:05 PM by: JD404®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

So much for being team leaders Feaster and Smith

[1]
Posted: May 15, 2019 2:07 PM

All I've heard media wise is how these guys are great leaders. Last I checked leaders don't abandon their role and abandon their teammates. They lead by example. If leaving is that example then I'm glad to be rid of them at Clemson. Like Dabo said " it's sad, but their decision". They are absolutely delirious to think they are going to go somewhere else... Learn a whole new playbook and overtake someone there who's earned their playing time as a starter. On top of that Clemson just won a national championship. No team in America will be getting more attention and coverage than Clemson. Bone headed moves if you ask me, but hey another scholarship just opened up lol. Let's add another 5 star ??

Re: So much for being team leaders Feaster and Smith

Posted: May 15, 2019 2:26 PM

I agree. Don't need them in the locker room. Hope the door doesn't hit either in the butt on their way out. The new mantra: If the going gets a little tough (As in, If I'm not starter, cut and run.) Playing on a national championship team with tons of NFL exposure! Stupid!

Posted: May 15, 2019 2:29 PM

It’s called coach speak. How were backups going to be team leaders

Posted: May 15, 2019 2:31 PM

Most schools would start them the day they step on campus. They were both top 5 at their positions out of high school. You are delirious to believe they will not go to a different school and start.

Posted: May 15, 2019 2:44 PM

Last I checked, some of the best leaders ever are leaders because they made difficult and emotional decisions when presented with them, allowing them to be great.

Transfer rules are new and different, and no one likes change, but these kind of takes are garbage.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Congrats to both men on becoming Clemson graduates***

[1]
Posted: May 15, 2019 3:05 PM

2019 white level member

Replies: 5  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
542 people have read this post