Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So it sounds like Coach Brownell and the Tiger...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,840

So it sounds like Coach Brownell and the Tiger...

Mar 12, 2018, 10:06 PM

Basketball team should save our time and money and just stay home. Just about everyone is glomming on to New Mexico St. being the most likely 12 seed to beat a 5 seed.

Most continue to point towards their NCAA experience being more than ours, since it is the first time we have been there since 2011.

New Mexico St's 3pt defense is outstanding as another reason...though once again this is a case of what competition have they played. Sure they won their own conference against this competition...

Utah Valley
Grand Canyon
Seattle
UT Rio Grande Valley
CSU Bakersfield
UMKC
Chicago State

They darn well better have a great 3pt% defense against that group.

Just frustrating to see. It will be sweet when we win.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So it sounds like Coach Brownell and the Tiger...

Mar 12, 2018, 10:10 PM

This could work for us, you know. Oklahoma football didn't think they had to worry about little old Clemson, either in Dec 2014 or in Jan 2016.

Mar 12, 2018, 10:19 PM

They beat Illinois, Davidson, and Miami. Lost to USC on a late 3. They have proven to be good on O and D against any team. They are not just a team that beats teams in their weak conference they are legit. Saint Mary's beat them pretty good but that is the only L they have that was by a wide margin. I sure hope we crush everybody's Cinderella dreams. My Cinderella is Murray St. Let's go Tigers.

unless you are a 1 or 2 seed, every NCAAT first round game

Mar 12, 2018, 10:23 PM

is tough... It's tournament basketball and it's win or go home. This tournament has proven that anybody can get beat in a one game season, no matter how good they are... You simply have to be better that day.

I think it benefits us to hear the "cinderella" talk all week, b/c I think we'll come out ready and will not be looking past them. I fully expect us to be extremely well prepared to play, and potentially advance to the 2nd weekend.

Mar 13, 2018, 8:36 AM

Funny thing is that Chicago isnt a state its become more of a corrupt third world country.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,840
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic