»
Topic: So if TL did decide to stay to aviod the Jets, the Jets will
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 29, 2020, 2:33 PM by: HITT Man®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

So if TL did decide to stay to aviod the Jets, the Jets will

Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 8:51 AM

likely scuk next year as well and pull the #1 draft pick.

I mean, he'll have 2 years of eligibility left after this

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 8:58 AM

year. He can play the waiting game for a while.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Keep trolling that bait, someone will take it sooner or

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 8:59 AM

later. :)

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Since when is stating a fact considered trolling?

Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 9:01 AM

I don't appreciate these libelous attacks on my character!

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Since when is stating a fact considered trolling?

Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 12:24 PM

So, as I understand it, this year is not going to count towards using a year eligibility due to Covid-19, correct? Therefore technically, this could be a "redshirt" year for TL-16, so if he stayed and played next year that would technically be his RS-Jr year, so could he stay even another year and play what would be his RS-Sr year? So he could possibly put the Jets off for the next 2 years........

military_donation.jpg

Correct. He could leave Clemson with

[2]
Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 12:59 PM

3 Heisman trophies and 4 national championships :)

...draft Justin Fields.***

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 9:01 AM

2020 white level member

Re: So if TL did decide to stay to aviod the Jets, the Jets will

[1]
Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 2:12 PM

Guys, lets give it up and be realistic. Trevor isn't staying. He gone.

His season reminds me of Shaq's sophomore year at LSU where opposing players went out of their way to take shots at him. His coach (Dale Brown) told Shaq to leave to protect himself. Same principle applies to Trevor. He should leave for his own good because opposing players are going out of their way to load up on him. Plus, Trevor isn't a natural runner and doesn't protect himself well enough IMO.

Re

Posted: Oct 29, 2020, 2:33 PM

2020 white level member

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1079 people have read this post