Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So as thorough as Gene Sapakof is, he conveniently leaves
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

So as thorough as Gene Sapakof is, he conveniently leaves

May 24, 2019, 5:59 PM

out the fact that all 27 supplements submitted by Clemson tested negative? He has a news story on the appeal denial and he leaves that out? That's kind of a significant point.

Perhaps that fact was left out because it removes any chance that the entire team was contaminated unknowingly by Clemson. Of course the fact that 17 of 20 players tested negative had already proved that wasn't the case, but a contaminated Clemson supplement is the result that Sapakof and Coot fans were really hoping for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So as thorough as Gene Sapakof is, he conveniently leaves

May 24, 2019, 6:14 PM

He is a 100% SEC homer and loves him some gamecocks for some unknown reason. He must like women's basketball because that is all they have !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 8:22 PM

Conspiracy theories and insults. That's all they have in response to Clemson Football at thos point. We've reached Death Star status boys and girls.

Enjoy the jealousy.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who listens to russian coots anyway?***

May 24, 2019, 9:39 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sent him an email saying what I posted.***

May 24, 2019, 10:05 PM

I'm sure that made him happy

May 24, 2019, 11:57 PM

he got under your skin, that was what he wanted to do

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he really wanted what was stated above. He wanted to

May 25, 2019, 8:38 AM

have a field day with the angle that Clemson must have contaminated the whole team. He wanted to continue to push the idea that a very high percentage of the team must have had an unfair advantage.
I simply let him know that his omission of the fact listed was obvious. That omission is proof that the final result got under his skin.

May 24, 2019, 10:13 PM

Man - Sapakof is a flaming coot thru and thru - he sure as hale ain’t gonna be objective on a Clemson story !! I do not subscribe to or read his deadly coot infested rag ..,. !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 24, 2019, 10:34 PM

I don’t think he is a coot BUT he has written several stories and inserted misleading headlines to create a story which is the worst thing a journalist can do. Loses all credibility.

May 24, 2019, 11:55 PM

Soooo - Contractor - just curious - why do you think Sapakof is not a coot?? He sure does a bang up job of appearing to be one! Where did he go to college ? Have not been able to determine that. Further - he works for the P&C - which is totally infested with coots top to bottom. Don’t see how he could survive without being a coot of the highest order !! That would be like working for CNN - or MSNBC - and being a conservative..., lol

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 25, 2019, 12:07 AM

Sapakoff is a blooming idiot. Period!

Agree, don't think he is a coot either. But he just wanted

May 25, 2019, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: So as thorough as Gene Sapakof is, he conveniently leaves ]

this to blow up in the worst case scenario so he could have at it with his reporting. That all ended yesterday. HE was so detailed with the facts and numbers, but when the rug got pulled out from under him yesterday, he left out one of the biggest facts of the statement.

Re: Agree, don't think he is a coot either. But he just wanted

May 25, 2019, 1:42 PM

But - 81to85 - what evidence is there that Sapakof is not a coot?? Lots of evidence points to him being a coot - plus he works for the total coot newspaper - P&C..., TIA.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic