Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So What if KB comes Back We are not Great Now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

So What if KB comes Back We are not Great Now

Sep 30, 2018, 12:13 AM

Yes Sir your correct everything matters. And barely beating a Cuse team at home matters. CU does not look dominant on O or D. Look at the eye test. We have too many weapons on O to struggle this bad and that all world D line isn't killing it. Secondary was always a question and now we have a team chemistry problem. I hope Dabo has a heart to heart with these guys and get them on the right track. We must establish dominance in one area of the field. I wish everyone stop talking playoffs as of now. We are struggling with inferior opponents. Be honest who the #### in their right now thinks CU can beat any of those top 4 teams right Now? Everyone upset saying KB quit on the team. He's a young man who lost his job to a younger kid and he acts out in his feelings and everyone wants to condemned him. Please let anyone sit in a position for years waiting for a job and believing you earned the job and your company giving it to a rookie employee. You would be pissed too!

Calmer focus.. We must re focus as a team and lock back in as a team. Re visit that offense too. There is no reason we should not be lighting up the score board with these weapons on O. ELLIOT please try a different approach. PLEASE.. Ettiene is a beast get him touches. Rodgers should never return punts again. Higgins and Ross should be practicing jump balls all day and all night. O Line coach what the #### man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...we have a team chemistry problem...lol

Sep 30, 2018, 12:16 AM

Bless your heart !!!

No one should condemn KB but you're effectively condemning Rodgers.

Oh the hypocrisy and the irony !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: LOL...we have a team chemistry problem...lol

Sep 30, 2018, 12:43 AM

Too early. Sorry, I work amongst a lot of SEC and BAMA fans who break down film to it's lowest aspect. Hey were in Afghanistan. we have nothing else to do but work and talk sports.

Are you drunk or are you always this stupid?***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the immortal words of Dean Vernon Wormer...

Sep 30, 2018, 12:20 AM

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go home. You'er drunk.

nm

Re: Go home. You'er drunk.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:33 AM

It' sad when you have to be drunk to be happy with yourself bc that is an awful feeling!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get A Grip dumba$$

These young men just went through a harrowing week where one of their own quit on them and SURVIVED. They got this,take your a$$ to bed.

Re: So What if KB comes Back We are not Great Now

Sep 30, 2018, 12:20 AM

Bed is calling for you. Lay down the beer, grab a water....and then sleep.

You'll be right as rain in the morning...

That's a BIG assumption !!!!***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:22 AM

Sep 30, 2018, 12:23 AM

That was a well written,, thoughtful post. Too bad is was total dookie. Is that you KB?

Sep 30, 2018, 12:27 AM

This TEAM grew up today! Even with all of the adversity they faced today, they found each other, got off the deck and fought their guts out for each other. It's a new day, starting today.
And as far as letting KB come back; He shart his bed, now he has to lie in it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 12:30 AM

Did the coots win today, I haven't heard bc I'm into losers really!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 12:41 AM

BK is that you?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 30, 2018, 12:45 AM

Can someone remove this trash, it’s stinking up the bored.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“we we we” - I smell KFC KFC KFC.***

Sep 30, 2018, 1:06 AM

Tell 'em coot

Sep 30, 2018, 1:24 AM

5 in a row to Kentucky
5outh carolina

Sep 30, 2018, 1:59 AM

What in the heck are you talking about? We 'barely beat' almost every team we played last year and LOST to this 'cuse' team you're so worried about and made it to the CFBP last year.

And now we have a solid game against them with a QB that's taken almost no snaps with the 1st team even in practice, completely shut them down with defense in the 2nd half and had a career high game with our primary RB and you think it didn't show well to...who? Playoff committee voters worrying about our 5th week game?

The score was simply misleading because of the ridiculous gifts they got from turnovers, bad luck and some missed calls.

Bottom line is we always control our own destiny so that's all that really matters. Having said that, I'd like to see ND lay an egg somewhere along the way since they simply don't deserve a chance at getting in to the CFBP the way it is currently designed as a gauntlet for most teams to get there and their run to make it isn't nearly as hard as Power 5 teams.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:45 AM

Have you watch the games objectively. We do not look great. Hell I doubt we could beat Kentucky right now and that with our NFL D-line. When we had both KB and TL are offense struggles at time. It does not look fluid at times. I know we have to work out the kinks but we have several NFL players on O and D. There is no reason we should not be destroying everyone on this schedule. Playing in the ACC hurts us this year. I at least hope VT tech beats ND next week. What the hell are you watching.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic