Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I'm in this meeting this morning with a coot.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

So I'm in this meeting this morning with a coot.......

Nov 16, 2017, 2:03 PM

so I'm seated around a table with several attorneys; the coot, a Jawja grad and a 'Bama grad.

As we wrap up business, the conversation turns to football. I start getting questions about the Miami game, etc. and I give my $0.02 worth on what I think about that game.

As we talk about the Miami game and the chances of Jawja getting back into the CFP conversation, I notice the coot start twitching and looking uncomfortable---then he did it---he blurts out, "But Clemson has to get through Carolina first!"

There's a stunned silence at the table, and the three of us erupt into laughter. The coot is turning beet red, visibly upset. The conversation went back to the CFP.

That is all.

BTW, I'm hearing we get one possibly two major commitments this weekend, though one could be a silent ;)

Go Tigers! Beat Citadel--State Championship!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: So I'm in this meeting this morning with a coot.......

Nov 16, 2017, 2:06 PM

I suppose the Coot retreated back to his happy place to pet his unicorn and text his mermaid buddies.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why you poor-moufing mermaids bro?***

Nov 16, 2017, 2:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He couldn't very well say midget in front of bob.***

Nov 16, 2017, 2:15 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bruh...you savage AF***

Nov 16, 2017, 2:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Isn' t God merciful

Nov 16, 2017, 2:11 PM

to give chickens such a limited ability of foreseeing natural phenomenon.

Prevents all that anxiety about what's about to come like a more sentient creature would have to suffer through.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the lawyers were going over...

Nov 16, 2017, 2:14 PM

how to lower child support payment to something the coot, leghumper and other inbred could afford since being demoted from the register to fry cook at Hardees? Or was it just another SEC incest charge?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So the lawyers were going over...

Nov 16, 2017, 2:19 PM

Actually it was a fairly complex land development deal involving 4 separate parties. I socialize/hunt with the 'Bama grad and the Jawja guy actually seems pretty cool (he got invited to our duck hunt next week). The coot, well....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

The coot got invited too, right?

Nov 16, 2017, 3:38 PM

"Duck hunting" is just the cover for "Coot hunting".

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2017, 2:39 PM

That's pretty funny. First reading the subject line, I thought you were teaching them how to make a new sandwich at Subway for something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### that's funny!!!

Nov 16, 2017, 5:21 PM

Because I work at the hospital with a coot fan that works at the Subway!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this real?***

Nov 16, 2017, 3:22 PM

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

No freaking way....

Nov 16, 2017, 3:29 PM

...y'all were stunned...just no way. ;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I'm in this meeting this morning with a coot.......***

Nov 16, 2017, 3:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Sounds like you really put that coot,

Nov 16, 2017, 3:35 PM

GWPTiger® , on the spot.

Good job.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Why was the janitor attending your meeting?

Nov 16, 2017, 5:15 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"But Clemson has to thru Carolina first!"

Nov 16, 2017, 5:18 PM

Funny.... Didn't know we played the Tarholes next week?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2017, 8:03 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic