Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I live out of the area but my mom has spectrum cable
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,415

So I live out of the area but my mom has spectrum cable

Aug 21, 2019, 10:07 AM

Just the basic service. She does not get ESPN U. Someone said in Florence the ACCN would be Ch 388. I suspect if it is there it would be the same in Greenville. Can any of you confirm. I'm just trying to make sure she gets the first game. Thanks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I live out of the area but my mom has spectrum cable

Aug 21, 2019, 10:11 AM

Since other services seem to want additional funds to access the ACCN, I am totally surprised that Spectrum includes the ACCN in the Basic Service that you said that she has. That sounds weird to me, so you might want to call Spectrum to confirm what she will be able to get. Just an idea.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 10:19 AM

Not 100% sure but I believe you have to have the package that includes ESPNU to get ACCN. I do not think the basic service includes that.

This Charter/Spectrum situation is a little confusing. "Spectrum" is a reseller of the Charter/Spectrum service. They seem to have different package names and maybe a little different line ups. I am on Spectrum in Columbia and the ACCN has not shown up yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 10:30 AM

The ACCN is showing up on 341 here in Easley, which I think is considered part of Spectrum Greenville. I've heard different things about who will get the channel. Some have said a condition of the deal for carrying the ACCN was that had to be available on the same tier of service that the provider has the basic ESPN channel. I know that's how the SEC Network is. It's available on the lower-end Select package with ESPN.

You'll probably want your mom to unplug the cable box from the power, wait 10 seconds, and then wait about a hour after plugging it back in on Thursday to make sure she's getting the newest channel lineup. It looks like the first ACCN programming will start at 7PM Thursday. We'll know then for sure who will be getting it.

Your mamma

Aug 21, 2019, 10:35 AM

Will know for sure in 33 hrs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 21, 2019, 11:15 AM

ACCN is on 337 in Athens. Spectrum has 3 packages. Select, Silver and Gold. Select customers will have to pay to get ACCN. Not sure about Silver but Gold will get it as part of the sports package. The cost for those who don't get it free is ~$12/mo.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,415
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic