Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Dabo says, “I love Alabama!”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

So Dabo says, “I love Alabama!”

Oct 18, 2017, 6:09 PM

First words after winning the national championship. And then, he visits Alabama the day after losing to Syracuse?! He had to be spending time making phone calls to former teammates, friends making dinner plans maybe golf Sunday......man, wish that time was spent on Cuse...... If we lose one or two more games and Saban wins another one....Saban’s Retiring. And Dabo will be offered.

If Dabo is offered the Head Coaching gig at his alma mater, he’s taking it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Dabo says, “I love Alabama!”

Oct 18, 2017, 6:12 PM

Thanks for the insight coot. Now run along back to your dumpster of a program.

Oct 18, 2017, 6:15 PM

was back in Clemson by the second quarter coot!

read the article about the trip on Saturday before

Oct 18, 2017, 6:17 PM

you post garbage. Several Clemson coaches/staff made the trip leaving early Saturday morning The team had some meet-greet time before the team was honored during pregame. The Clemson folks got back on a plane and returned to the upstate before the game started. Dabo said they landed about the 2nd quarter of the Alabama game. The Clemson folks DID NOT stay for the game or any postgame festivities.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2017, 6:18 PM

You should really have to have your head examined before joining Tnet. It’s gotten so ridiculous. I’d gladly pay for membership if everyone else was required.

They are called Donor Boards . . . and they already exist.

Oct 18, 2017, 6:25 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/category/Donor-Boards-9

Just not as much fun.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I think that's a great idea... are you listening, Mods?

Oct 18, 2017, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: So Dabo says, “I love Alabama!” ]

No posting without making a donation to TNet. That would clean things up quite a bit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mods?They don't exist...

Oct 18, 2017, 8:09 PM

They have my thoughts on their absense of the boards.

Uhhhh . . . see above. We already have that.***

Oct 18, 2017, 11:51 PM [ in reply to I think that's a great idea... are you listening, Mods? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Good Lowered! The things people come up with.***

Oct 18, 2017, 6:21 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Dabo's not going anywhere....

Oct 18, 2017, 6:41 PM

Dabo and his wife absolutely love the Clemson community.

Furthermore, his sons is a Clemson student and the holder for the team

He's also in the process of building one of the biggest houses in the upstate; a house that few others would be able to afford.

Why would he go to Alabama to follow in Saban's shadow when he is building his own dynasty at Clemson.

The answer is, he wouldn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That makes too much sense and requires the ability to think

Oct 18, 2017, 6:46 PM

it through, instead of making the all-too-easy and very popular but uninformed assumption that any former Bama player would jump at the chance cash a huge paycheck and play for his "alba mata".

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Dabo's not going anywhere....

Oct 18, 2017, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Dabo's not going anywhere.... ]

Logic won't work with the feebles .

#ignore

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 18, 2017, 6:43 PM

Someone take this crap down.

He met with Jesus Campos to plan his

Oct 18, 2017, 7:03 PM

getaway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fly on home now Little Bird

Oct 18, 2017, 7:11 PM

Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fly on home now Little Bird

Oct 18, 2017, 8:35 PM

thanks dr lecter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Pretty sure what he actually said was "Listen, I love the

Oct 18, 2017, 7:30 PM

people of Alabama..." with his voice inflection indicating that was "in the past, in the history of his heart"

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

In Related Breaking News...

Oct 18, 2017, 7:40 PM

The Pope is a Baptist. Read all about it at http://www.moronsareus

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo went down out of respect for Stallings. He was back

Oct 18, 2017, 8:01 PM

here working before you had the grass cut on Saturday.

Oct 18, 2017, 8:06 PM

Oct 18, 2017, 8:12 PM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4uSeuYyPDBQ

Oct 18, 2017, 8:37 PM

He played there on a National Championship team. Give him a break.

Oct 18, 2017, 8:45 PM

And if Muschamp is offered to return to.... Oh, Wait..Nevermind.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then he will be fired from Bama. Look for a zero

Oct 18, 2017, 8:48 PM

Expectations coaching gig and you coots will be dumb enough to hire him. He will milk you for millions while he plays golf and never wins vs Clemson, and then he will retire, and come back to clemson as an ambassador and we will all continue to mock your worthless program.

Or your worst fear. He stays at Clemson and keeps the machine rolling. Saban retires and you can no longer claim their championships. Dabo makes a ridiculously one side rivalry with you even more one sided....

Not his first words by a long shot. Of course, he addressed

Oct 18, 2017, 8:52 PM

them in the post game field interview as he had just beaten his alma mater. He does have a lot of love for them and the people there. But if you think those were his first words, you should watch a replay of the game and post-game. Since I have never removed it from my DVR, I can tell you without a doubt you are wrong about the timing.

Don't be the guy this story would be about:

Oct 18, 2017, 9:06 PM

Wow, he took over Clemson and led them to 6 consecutive 10+win seasons, two 14-win seasons in a row, three Orange Bowls, a Fiesta Bowl, three ACC Championships, another ACC title game appearance, two National Championship game appearances, a national championship, had won 40 of the last 43 games, was 6-0 and #2 in the nation, he lost at Syracuse in an upset and fulfilled an already planned trip to his alma mater the next day to recognize a national championship and salute his beloved coach he and his team had worked hard to earn, and the fans wanted to run him off at Clemson. Wanted to flat run him off.

To the original poster, Don't be that person.

I wonder if Nebraska wanted to run off Tom Osborne when Cuse upset #1 Nebraska in Syracuse on September 29, 1984. I'll be they're glad they didn't because 10 years later, he won back to back national titles in 1994 and 1995.

Steve Spurrier was on Packer today and he said one year one of his Florida teams beat Alabama 35-0 in the Swamp and then they went up to Syracuse and got beat 38-21. Every dog has his day.

Holy ####! Now I'm freaking out!! OMG! I'm staying near my computer.***

Oct 18, 2017, 9:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

for the record....

Oct 19, 2017, 12:00 AM

I would put my Clemson football credentials in the past 25 years up to anyone’s.

I attended 3 out of 4 playoff games.
I’ve been to every Clemson/USuC game since 2000.

Oct 19, 2017, 12:44 AM

You effing idiot. He flew out Saturday morning, bad time with teammates & Coach Stallings pregame, ceremony pregame on field, wheels up & home by 2nd qtr.

Bye....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots gonna coot.

Oct 19, 2017, 8:02 AM

Bless your heart!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2017, 8:46 AM

Dabo will NEVER coach at Bama.
First of all he has built his own elite program here.
He is good for the next 20 years of making over a 100 million at CLEMSON.
He is not going to follow a Coach like NS and risk not meeting their standards.

Oct 19, 2017, 8:56 AM

Alabama fans wish he would be their coach after retirement. When my family and I were at Disney World(with our Clemson National Champ shirts on) so many Alabama fans tried to tell me he was coming to Alabama after Saban's retirement. I just looked at them and said "Bless your heart"

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic