Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So According To THe FFR Org. Letter To Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,104

So According To THe FFR Org. Letter To Clemson

Apr 16, 2014, 10:36 AM

The military should have no Chaplains, The Supreme Court should not open with prayer, Congress should have no Chaplain, etc. If I was Clemson, I'd take their letter, roll it up, smear some Vaseline on it, mail it back to them and tell them to shove it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So According To THe FFR Org. Letter To Clemson

Apr 16, 2014, 10:38 AM

I'm glad you are not Clemson.

Getting FFRF on board with the wonderful Clemson we know is more likely if we are indeed the wonderful Clemson that we know.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2014, 10:43 AM

The problem with your logic is that this group doesn't want to be on board with Clemson. Their goal is to remove all traces of Christinaty from America. You never see them protest any other religion, do you? wise up

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2014, 9:33 AM

Being a Christian is not easy. We are called to love those who would destroy us ... that includes FFRF.

Apr 18, 2014, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Re: So According To THe FFR Org. Letter To Clemson ]

I never see govt. promote another religion? If dabo were muslim he wouldn't have gotten the head coaching job.

well, if our hc was a drunk, he wouldn't have the job,either

Apr 18, 2014, 12:20 PM

don't cast stones....

Apr 16, 2014, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: So According To THe FFR Org. Letter To Clemson ]

Are you serious? I suppose you also believe in the Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy, and of course, Santa Claus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2014, 9:37 AM

All things are possible through Jesus Christ. I believe that.

I do not believe in Fairies, Bunnies or Santa Claus.

Apr 16, 2014, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: So According To THe FFR Org. Letter To Clemson ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Apr 16, 2014, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: So According To THe FFR Org. Letter To Clemson ]

What I dont understand is why we need the FFRF on board with Clemson!! Its amazing how u can talk about any subject such as gay rights, but as soon as u speak of god or christianity your not being politically correct!

Re:According To THe FFR Org.Letter To Clemson-& of course

Apr 16, 2014, 10:40 AM

Charlie should have no Chaplain either

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are such a goof.

Apr 16, 2014, 11:42 AM

Did you chek my math?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can letter write all they want. Until they can find

Apr 16, 2014, 11:00 AM

a player who is offended, or maybe even a former player, they have nothing but hot air.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,104
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic