Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, 4 coots behind us at Bama game last night
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

So, 4 coots behind us at Bama game last night

Jan 14, 2016, 6:01 PM

We had a bit of conversation about the game, so late in the first half one leaned down and said " Great game the other night, sure was happy ya'll won. I live in Hoover now, but my brother and his wife still live in Gantt SC. We made a point to hit The University bookstore and load up on Championship gear, for a little "Clemson tater" control" he finished with a chortle.

Ok, I have him pegged now as a simpleton and rube, and in an attempt to severe communication offer a tepid "Swell". I was frankly more concerned about getting a little more Crown in my cup to finish the half than anything.

But Bubba Coot had to, had to, go "there". As the ball was about to be inbounded, he leaned down and cackled "Yeah, you guys showed them how WE do things in The SEC".

Unacceptable

I looked back and smiled, and offered back "You know, I guess you are right, in a way
WE showed how to win a game, on the biggest stage with everything at stake. And you guys are going to show how to jab a rival by swinging from the coattails of your betters, when in actuality we all know you have ZERO chance of ever appearing on that stage."

Suffice to say we had no more conversation. And they were out with 10 minutes or more left in the game - at which point I asked for an emergency sanitization of their vacated seats.

God help you folks if you have to deal with that nonsense daily

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic