Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Smoke and Mirrors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,080

Smoke and Mirrors

Oct 18, 2019, 9:12 PM

Lots of paper power teams going on right now. I have a feeling when the smoke settles, some of these so called great teams are gonna get exposed and all this jealousy and attempting to remove the nations best team from the playoff will fail. I think whats really going on is no one wants to face the tigers in the playoffs.

Ohio st has been praised so much lately but my goodness, what a horrible schedule. Lsu has been supposedly the best so far but are they really? I dont think so. They beat a Florida team the barely escaped a bad Miami team and should have lost snd they beat a Texas team that hasn't beaten 1 good team this year. You can claim Ok St. Is decent but they havnt beaten anyone anygood either. So whats the real truth? I think we got a lot of so so teams getting too much credit.

I think if the tigers make the playoff they have a great chance to win it all and that worries people and thats the real motivation behind this tiger hate lately. Everyone with half a brain should know the Tigers are number 1. I hope the tigers come out and make a giant statement tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em u5c coot

Oct 18, 2019, 9:15 PM

^^ look internet bully

Oct 18, 2019, 9:35 PM

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,080
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic