»
Topic: Slow Starts: Save the booing for Muschamp
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 24, 2017 11:07 AM by: ClemsonTiger1988®
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

Slow Starts: Save the booing for Muschamp

Posted: Sep 24, 2017 8:58 AM

Yesterday was not pretty for most of the game but, I really enjoyed watching some tuff, Old-School football.. I thought we might play for that minute field goal like Danny used to do to ice most wins.

Dabo says it's "How you finish"-- Each game may be different for us but, they will continue to get better as they will be tested in most games this year.

One thing I noticed as I went from game to game yesterday... Most ranked teams have zero defense,, aside from Us, Ala., PState, and maybe a few more.

Tiger fans need to put the boo's behind us, we are better than that... I hoped that ended with the bubble screen era of Spence..However, we booed yesterday about the same time the chickens were booing.... Save that stuff for Muschamp......

When did we boo?

[2]
Posted: Sep 24, 2017 9:00 AM

I was there and the only booing I heard was for the refs

early 4th quarter

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2017 9:02 AM

when Kelly ran the ball up the middle on first down for a 1 or 2 yard gain

Maybe in your section but I didn't hear it

Posted: Sep 24, 2017 9:05 AM

But I will say I thought we were playing Danny Ford football!

my section was on my couch yesterday. It was

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2017 9:07 AM

clear on TV and the announcers mentioned it and Clelin was asked about it in an interview

The announcers remarked "Incredibly, they are starting to

[2]
Posted: Sep 24, 2017 10:18 AM

hear about it" . . . .

Meaning - reigning National Champions - have won 35 of 37 and they are booing.

It was not a good thing to hear on national TV. Didn't make any sense for us to be booing.

But I feel it is never OK to boo Clemson. Voice your opinion some other way. Something more specific.

Relax.

Posted: Sep 24, 2017 11:07 AM

The slight bit of booing was about a play call. I've never booed a Clemson team or coach. That's probably a character flaw that I was born with. I thought much of our play calling sucked yesterday but I have enough developed senses to know that not every play is designed to satisfy fans but is just part of the plan to develop players and win the game.

I understand that we get emotional. Heck, if a football game didn't bring out emotions I wouldn't watch one. Imo, the booing shows immaturity, lack of understand and inpatients.

I barely remember when I ate my last meal, and tho' I too

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2017 9:57 AM

heard boos, I am not EXACTLY sure when it was. But I do recall it was after a ineffective running play into the line. Don't remember any bad officiating at that time? Though we UDPers in the South stands thought a couple holds/blocks in the back (by BC) were missed. It seemed to come from the Northwest stands. While not a 'loud' one, it was there just the same.... very disappointing.

May have been some of the nattering nabobs of tnet negativity we hear from quite often (we all know who they are) were at the game.

wwLBBd

Re: I barely remember when I ate my last meal, and tho' I too

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2017 10:41 AM

I heard the booing and it was disappointing. Even more disappointing was the empty seats in the student section. At least empty seats cant boo.

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Two tickets located in the lower deck for sale. Can send electronically and paypal.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
820 people have read this post