Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since our besst defender and his backup are out, who does
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,004

Since our besst defender and his backup are out, who does

Nov 24, 2017, 11:14 PM

SC have out for the game. I know Deebo, but have they been hit with major injuries for this game like we have.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since our besst defender and his backup are out, who does

Nov 24, 2017, 11:16 PM

I would say most of their players are suffering from sort of brain damage. They did willingly choose to play there after all.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 11:20 PM

Speculation that their receiver shi smith is out. At first I thought it was their best defense player that was out but I got the names mixed up.

Either way he usually goes to Edwards or hurst or one of thr backs. But to answer your question, they were talking all week about they’re as healthy as they’ve been all year less Debo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 11:33 PM

I was thinking Chad could play if he had too. What about shaq stepping up? Anyone know? How much can we count on skalski?

Word on the coot street is they’re going to try and copy the cuse plan. Maybe run Bentley more than they have all year. They’ve been working a lot on the qb draw and they love screens to hurst.

Fronts going to have to get to Bentley like last year. Down and distance they’ve struggled all year.

Keep in mind they’ve been without Zach and 2 other ol most of the year. I think what given them a lot of confidence this week is since Wofford they’ve had all their ol back and healthy. HTH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 12:06 AM

haha they don't have the personnel to copy Cuse. Cuse had two big PHYSICAL WR's and a good mobile QB.

Plus BV ain't no fool. When Pitt burned us with the shovel pass it never worked again that season, usually went for a loss.

Nov 25, 2017, 12:13 AM

I know. Didn’t say they’d be successful. Just what I’ve heard on coot radio all week. I too think it’s hilarious. But, Bentley is sneaky fast, kinda like Connor shaw.

Nov 25, 2017, 12:18 AM

He can run a bit but they never run him. They have ZERO depth at QB this year so if he's out it will be an absolute blood bath. They would probably use a WR and go all wildcat or 3-option if Bently left, assuming they were still trying to win.

Nov 25, 2017, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Since our besst defender and his backup are out, who does ]

Conner Shaw was a much better runner. Bentley can scramble a bit but nothing like Shaw.

Nov 24, 2017, 11:46 PM

Best defender?? Just one of the good ones.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 11:59 PM

I think he’s talking about as a LB spots. Right? I know we’ll move people around.

Wait......"besst defender"? What R U talking about?

Nov 25, 2017, 9:46 AM

Last I heard we're missing Tre Lamar....and Skalski has been playing lights out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Wait......"besst defender"? What R U talking about?

Nov 25, 2017, 9:50 AM

I guess going by high school recruiting Lamar may be the best. He might end up the best and a great in the nfl. He has the size and skill. To say he is the best now though is mind blowing. Our DL and other 2 LBs are better imo.

Nov 25, 2017, 9:51 AM

What back up is out? I thought Smith was questionable?

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,004
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic