Replies: 4  

Simpson to Bama-Out.

[1]
Posted: Feb 26, 2021, 3:14 PM

:(

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: Simpson to Bama-Out.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021, 3:45 PM

I can't imagine trying to choose from the top schools in the nation. Good luck to the young man. I never made a post about his ability in my eyes. So this will be the first time I think I may have ever wrote his name in a post but I don't see it when I watch his film. Would have loved to of had him because obviously the top schools wanted him for a reason. When I thought he was a Clemson lean I watched his highlights and I thought he was just okay. It doesn't jump off like a Watson or a Lawrence did and he definitely doesn't have the pocket presence or the arm strength of a DJU. I know sour grapes but it's just my opinion. When you put the 2 highlights beside each other the kid from Texas is just as talented.

link

Ok

Posted: Feb 26, 2021, 3:48 PM

I see

link

Re: Ok

Posted: Feb 26, 2021, 5:56 PM

Rivals also sees that as well given one is ranked in 20s and the other 40s... so not a lot of difference like the OP said.

Already stated in a different post that Simpson has more physical tools but less polished so higher ceilings get the rankings over higher floors (see Hunter Johnson, JT Daniels, etc)

Klubnik is talented without the ability to zip deep outs across the field but he is talented and can run the offense.

link

Re: Simpson to Bama-Out.

[1]
Posted: Feb 26, 2021, 7:18 PM

As we used to say in the Navy - “Here today, Guam tomorrow”

link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1720 people have read this post