Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Should we drop USuCk from our schedule? They hurt our RPI
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Should we drop USuCk from our schedule? They hurt our RPI

Jul 12, 2016, 9:50 AM

I just don't see the upside of playing USuCk, they're awful and will never be relevant. Fanbase is of the WalMart variety.

I would love to see a return to playing FL as we are both legacy members of the old Southern Conference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

At least an upgrade to the Citadel.***

Jul 12, 2016, 10:00 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Should we drop USuCk from our schedule? They hurt our RPI

Jul 12, 2016, 10:01 AM

Sorry RB, I'm 'all in' with you on 'boat racing' and the like, but the coots are our in-state rival. I truly love the angst and misery we inflict on all of my coot loving family and friends (sure, they are far more annoying and obnoxious when they do occasionally win), and personally would rather not see this series end.

Perhaps, the solution is to start considering our game with the coots as one of our 'cake walks' and start scheduling some more worthy opponents in place of the FCS opponents we currently play each year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

keeP the Bird Losers (since 63-17 was fun)...

Jul 12, 2016, 10:10 AM

And having a 25 win margin in FB is fun too!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Should we drop USuCk from our schedule? The positive

Jul 12, 2016, 10:11 AM

I think parents going to the coot game can show their kids coot fans as a good example of what happens when you dont take care of your teeth. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like to rip off another 5-6 in a row

Jul 12, 2016, 10:46 AM

..so no.

In fact, It's too much fun smacking them around in front of the whole country every year and I definitely don't want to give that up.

If we didn't play them we'd have no way to prove that they're just a bottom-feeding SEC punching-bag.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the ACC goes to 9 game schedules we may have to if we

Jul 12, 2016, 11:11 AM

want to continue scheduling other Power 5 home and home series.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly.....this is the way I see this playing out and I

Jul 12, 2016, 11:26 AM

would much rather see us play someone relevant that helps our RPI. I'd much rather see us return to the UGA rivalry, which has always been a good one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Exactly.....this is the way I see this playing out and I

Jul 12, 2016, 12:40 PM

Yes ... Play Georgia Every Year!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No... in perpetuity. They may want to reconsider after this

Jul 12, 2016, 11:29 AM

7 game run....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ummm.....No! *****

Jul 12, 2016, 12:44 PM

Re: Ummm.....No! *****

Jul 12, 2016, 3:02 PM

yep....keep the rivalry alive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. It's as great as any day of the year. I love it.*****

Jul 12, 2016, 3:05 PM

Re: Agree. It's as great as any day of the year. I love it.*****

Jul 12, 2016, 3:34 PM

It wouldn't be the same not playing them in the reg. season and hoping they make a bowl so we may be able to play them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y'all remember it was this decade they ran off 5 in a row right?

Jul 12, 2016, 3:13 PM

Is that the norm? Nope, but perhaps this talk is a little premature.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Y'all remember it was this decade they ran off 5 in a row right?

Jul 12, 2016, 3:42 PM

That was a once-in-a-generation aberration.....that will never happen again in our lifetimes. And particularly after the Muschamp hire (a very stupid hire at that), what makes you think they will be better? LOL

My point is that the CFB landscape is changing and we should probably schedule OOC games against powerhouse teams, not doormats.

Screw Calford.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic