Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shaq Smith at Maryland
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Shaq Smith at Maryland

Jun 18, 2019, 2:09 PM

Anna Hickey put out a report on 247 and it speaks to the culture Shaq has been around and who he is as a man.

"He is starting to put people in check that need it and I love it. He's becoming a leader quickly."

Said that Maryland players have a poor habit of leaving the locker room messy, including leaving behind their trash.

"Every single day, Shaq picks stuff up and pushes all the chairs in and cleans it up on his own. Other players are starting to see it and join. Freaking incredible."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shaq Smith at Maryland

Jun 18, 2019, 2:29 PM

No one would classify me as being neat and/or tidy if there were to observe my bedroom and the area around my computer, but around the rest of my house and yard I try to keep it neat and clean. Several years ago I needed a few minor jobs done. A friend recommended I contact a certain man. I drove out to his home and noticed his yard looked like a pigpen and a vine was growing up the side of his house. I turned around and left without getting out of my car. I figured a man who neglected his own home was not a good choice to make some minor repairs at mine.

Dabo promotes pride in his players, not only in football, but in all aspects of their life. Smith demonstrates this pride and I will venture to say it will become infectious throughout the Maryland football program. His leadership qualities will definitely make an impact on the Maryland team.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster should take note. Just think how

Jun 18, 2019, 4:49 PM

many water bottles he's going to be left to clean-up off the Billy Brice field come November if he chooses the Coots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shaq Smith at Maryland

Jun 18, 2019, 4:54 PM

I really liked Shaq and hope he would have stayed, but I really don't have any problem with him going to Maryland. It sound like he is taking a little (or lot) of Clemson with him. I hope he has a great year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic