Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shadell Bell & possibly one other transferring.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 5,679

Shadell Bell & possibly one other transferring.

Feb 5, 2018, 2:07 PM

Just read on fansided that’s Shadell is transferring and there are rumors that CJ Fuller might also, though the latter is just speculation at this point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shadell Bell & possibly one other transferring.

Feb 5, 2018, 2:16 PM

I wonder what I would do if they brought a better wheelman onto my boat and told me to just stand there and watch my job being done for me ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 5, 2018, 2:33 PM

Lol.

Feb 5, 2018, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Shadell Bell & possibly one other transferring. ]

I would then loot the booty from other ships all while drinking rum and singing seafaring tunes.

Feb 5, 2018, 3:44 PM

No question that sayings like " Loot the Booty " evolve to mean something entirely different over time .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 6, 2018, 2:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Shadell Bell & possibly one other transferring. ]

Get ejected for targeting? Or make him walk the plank?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2018, 2:17 PM

Hate to hear that. I was hoping Bell was gonna be able to put on some weight and make an impact at TE. Hopefully he succeeds where ever he goes.

As for Fuller, I would rather see him go than Adam Choice. He struggled seeing the hole and he also had a couple costly fumbles this year. Nonetheless he had some great moments at Clemson and also wish him well in whatever he chooses to do.

Go Tigers!!

Feb 5, 2018, 3:46 PM

Struggled seeing the hole a few times myself . Always take a wide stance, and let gravity be your guide .

DB23

If you're gonna "loot the booty" you better find the hole...***

Feb 5, 2018, 7:24 PM

Re: If you're gonna "loot the booty" you better find the hole...***

Feb 6, 2018, 1:27 AM

^ This post had to happen ^

DB23

Feb 5, 2018, 2:43 PM

Well if this is true and happens, wish them nothing but the best for them!! Hate to see guys leave but fact of life when you become a cfb elite program like we have!! Go Tigers and guess this will free up one scholly for next cycle bc I think fuller would be gone after next season anyways but could be mistaken on that. Anyways Go Tigers wish them nothing but success. Once a tiger always a Tiger!!

Feb 5, 2018, 2:51 PM

Good luck to him. I wish these guys wouldn't wait two days before signing day to make these decisions

Uhhh....just because we are just hearing

Feb 5, 2018, 3:37 PM

Doesn’t mean the staff wasn’t told. There is a lag in the internet for true information. Note: Zion.

Replies: 12
| visibility 5,679
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic