»
Topic: Asking, what kind of mental shape would you be in “IF” (ha) Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..
Replies: 20   Last Post: Dec 15, 2018 10:11 AM by: Bareftn
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 20  

Asking, what kind of mental shape would you be in “IF” (ha) Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..

[11]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 5:42 PM

with 2 Natty Games (1-1), a Natty Trophy and a 4th straight Conference win streak...and our Tigers at crappy 7-5 with Belk Bowl coming up?

Saying..i pretty much would be as jealous & peeved off as they are, but worse since I know what good to great football looks like for more years than they’ve ever witnessed and thus i personally would know how deep in doo-doo Clemson would be in!

How would you feel if Team records were switched?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

I remember being at a Kenny Chesney concert in Columbia

[3]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 5:55 PM

I think it was in 2006. He brought Spurrier out on stage and he proceeded to insult Clemson and tell us fans that we had better get used to losing to him. He was a few years early, but I remember that 5 year streak starting in '09 was a very, very dark time. The worst was when they finally actually made it to the SECCG in 2010, only to get blown out by Auburn 56-17. So, that being their "pinnacle of football success," I can't even imagine how they feel now about us.

Re: I remember being at a Kenny Chesney concert in Columbia

[2]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 6:09 PM

I would be wondering how long it would be before the NCAA enforcement staff would take to bring major charges for their recruiting and other illegal activities because their program will likely never reach one CFP much less four!

Heck they can’t even win their own division!

Go Tigers ??!!

Literally impossible to imagine***

[3]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 5:55 PM

2019 white level member

Re: Seriously, what kind of mental shape would you be in if Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..

[3]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 6:02 PM

Re: Seriously, what kind of mental shape would you be in if Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..

[1]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 6:11 PM

Probably terrible mental shape!! The 5 game losing streak was very tough - even though Clemson was accomplishing great things outside of that. I was surprised - and certainly disappointed - by every loss .... particularly the 2012 game at home! Think it may have been after that game that Spurrier said Clemson is a good team but for some reason did not play well against Scar....

2019 white level member

I would know for sure that somebody had gone back in

[2]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 6:16 PM

time at some point, and due to the butterfly effect had made something go extremely, horribly wrong.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

When I was a student, they beat us in everything for years.

[3]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 6:18 PM

I graduated in 1973 and I sincerely thought they’d own us forever.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: The odds of that happening are the same as seeing Lady

[2]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 6:20 PM

Gaga naked riding a unicorn down King Street in Charleston. About 0.0% unless you're hallucinating on some illegal substance.

2019 white level member

Nov. 27th 2018- "I pull for the coots and celebrate helping Bama win" - Class of 09

They’ve ingested a lot of lead paint since 1801.

[1]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 7:25 PM

Impossible question to answer.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I wouldn't be in a mental state, LB. I'd be

[2]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 7:29 PM

dead and in Beaulah Land tellin' those who went before me how crazy the Apocalypse was.

I'd be swimmin' in a river called denial...

[1]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 7:31 PM

...that runs through Cootlumbia.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

I would become so mentally ill,

[3]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 7:39 PM

I would start watching women's basketball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

moab would be like...

[2]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 8:00 PM

2019 purple level member

I'm thinking snow ball in hail.***

[2]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 8:36 PM

“IF” (ha) Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..

[3]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 8:51 PM

We'd all be in an alternate reality , LBB . So no telling about our mental state because the truth is that what you have asked of us is in truth , not possible .

2019 white level member

DB23

Kinda what I said above. We know how unbearable they

[1]
Posted: Dec 15, 2018 10:00 AM

were just on their 5-bomb streak against us. If they had actually accomplished something far beyond that, they would be so far out there in La-La land that you couldn't even hold a conversation with any of them.

Re: Seriously, what kind of mental shape would you be in “IF

[1]
Posted: Dec 14, 2018 9:40 PM

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

I no answer such out there hypotheticals.***

[1]
Posted: Dec 15, 2018 12:33 AM

2019 white level member

That's not even a hypothetical. A hypothetical is something

[1]
Posted: Dec 15, 2018 10:02 AM

that has not happened, but is possible. Coots in 4 straight CFP playoffs? Not possible, unless they expand the playoff to 130 teams.

Depends

Posted: Dec 15, 2018 10:11 AM

I wouldn't be happy. However, as long as I could stay where I am at, about 15 minutes from campus, and don't have to move to Columbia, then I can live with it. If I had to move there, then put me on suicide watch.

Replies: 20  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two seats row j in section K. North stands, lower section. Price is $1100 per seat. Half now and ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1913 people have read this post