Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Asking, what kind of mental shape would you be in “IF” (ha) Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Asking, what kind of mental shape would you be in “IF” (ha) Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..

Dec 14, 2018, 5:42 PM

with 2 Natty Games (1-1), a Natty Trophy and a 4th straight Conference win streak...and our Tigers at crappy 7-5 with Belk Bowl coming up?

Saying..i pretty much would be as jealous & peeved off as they are, but worse since I know what good to great football looks like for more years than they’ve ever witnessed and thus i personally would know how deep in doo-doo Clemson would be in!

How would you feel if Team records were switched?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember being at a Kenny Chesney concert in Columbia

Dec 14, 2018, 5:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I remember being at a Kenny Chesney concert in Columbia

Dec 14, 2018, 6:09 PM

I would be wondering how long it would be before the NCAA enforcement staff would take to bring major charges for their recruiting and other illegal activities because their program will likely never reach one CFP much less four!

Heck they can’t even win their own division!

Go Tigers ??!!

Literally impossible to imagine***

Dec 14, 2018, 5:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Seriously, what kind of mental shape would you be in if Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..

Dec 14, 2018, 6:02 PM

Re: Seriously, what kind of mental shape would you be in if Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..

Dec 14, 2018, 6:11 PM

Probably terrible mental shape!! The 5 game losing streak was very tough - even though Clemson was accomplishing great things outside of that. I was surprised - and certainly disappointed - by every loss .... particularly the 2012 game at home! Think it may have been after that game that Spurrier said Clemson is a good team but for some reason did not play well against Scar....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I would know for sure that somebody had gone back in

Dec 14, 2018, 6:16 PM

time at some point, and due to the butterfly effect had made something go extremely, horribly wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I was a student, they beat us in everything for years.

Dec 14, 2018, 6:18 PM

I graduated in 1973 and I sincerely thought they’d own us forever.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The odds of that happening are the same as seeing Lady

Dec 14, 2018, 6:20 PM

Gaga naked riding a unicorn down King Street in Charleston. About 0.0% unless you're hallucinating on some illegal substance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

They’ve ingested a lot of lead paint since 1801.

Dec 14, 2018, 7:25 PM

Impossible question to answer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't be in a mental state, LB. I'd be

Dec 14, 2018, 7:29 PM

dead and in Beaulah Land tellin' those who went before me how crazy the Apocalypse was.

I'd be swimmin' in a river called denial...

Dec 14, 2018, 7:31 PM

...that runs through Cootlumbia.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would become so mentally ill,

Dec 14, 2018, 7:39 PM

I would start watching women's basketball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

moab would be like...

Dec 14, 2018, 8:00 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I'm thinking snow ball in hail.***

Dec 14, 2018, 8:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“IF” (ha) Coots were in CFP 4th straight year..

Dec 14, 2018, 8:51 PM

We'd all be in an alternate reality , LBB . So no telling about our mental state because the truth is that what you have asked of us is in truth , not possible .

DB23

Kinda what I said above. We know how unbearable they

Dec 15, 2018, 10:00 AM

were just on their 5-bomb streak against us. If they had actually accomplished something far beyond that, they would be so far out there in La-La land that you couldn't even hold a conversation with any of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously, what kind of mental shape would you be in “IF

Dec 14, 2018, 9:40 PM

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

I no answer such out there hypotheticals.***

Dec 15, 2018, 12:33 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not even a hypothetical. A hypothetical is something

Dec 15, 2018, 10:02 AM

that has not happened, but is possible. Coots in 4 straight CFP playoffs? Not possible, unless they expand the playoff to 130 teams.

Depends

Dec 15, 2018, 10:11 AM

I wouldn't be happy. However, as long as I could stay where I am at, about 15 minutes from campus, and don't have to move to Columbia, then I can live with it. If I had to move there, then put me on suicide watch.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic