Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously, what should we hope to see on a yearly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Seriously, what should we hope to see on a yearly

Dec 8, 2019, 5:03 PM

Basis. I think being mid pack and every now and then top 4 in ACC every 4-5 years shouldn't be too much to ask. Big dance every other year. Am I totally delusional in thinking this is something we should expect?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I agree but does our School and AD...

Dec 8, 2019, 5:08 PM

Think that we should? Does DRad care of does he want to hire his own coach to hopefully do something besides enhance the facilities? I’m That seems to be the question...

I actually wish DRad would leave and we bring in someone who actually wants the program to win. We don’t have to worry about football, but an AD caring about the success of basketball would also be good...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, I agree but does our School and AD...

Dec 8, 2019, 5:22 PM

I don't know what the answer is. Unfortunately, our Bball history runs parallel to South Carolina's football history. We just seem to have a lot going against us, but that doesn't make it any better. I look at FSU and they seem to generally always be a notch above us. Maybe that is where I want us to be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right now, they don't want to be any better. That much has

Dec 8, 2019, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Yeah, I agree but does our School and AD... ]

been made clear. That's what frutrates me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Seriously, what should we hope to see on a yearly

Dec 8, 2019, 5:11 PM

The NCAA tournament every 3 out of 5 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No reason Clemson can't be much better in basketball.

Dec 8, 2019, 5:24 PM

Minimum expectations: NCAA Tournament 50% of the time. Advance past the 1st round at least once every 5 years. Any new hire is expected to make the tournament in first 3 years, and 50% of the time thereafter. Any new coach must be given what he needs to reach these goals. Clemson provides the facilities, the budget, etc., and the coach recruits and coaches at the required level.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic