Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously, how much will CLEMSON practice for Furman?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Seriously, how much will CLEMSON practice for Furman?

Aug 16, 2018, 2:34 PM

I see the Furman game as being somewhat vanilla and basically using the monstrous talent advantage to beat Furman, without revealing too much for TAM to see. I think there will be a lot of practice that is just for TAM in the next couple of weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This program is built on "the next game" - they will as much

Aug 16, 2018, 2:35 PM

as any other game on schedule. (except maybe coots - they suck)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Re: This program is built on "the next game" - they will as much

Aug 16, 2018, 2:53 PM

2017 Furman Stats

http://www.furmanpaladins.com/sports/m-footbl/2017-18/teamcume.htm

Not opening because don’t care. Your team shouldn’t even be on the same field as us.

Aug 16, 2018, 2:56 PM

Your ad will be danged happy when he cashes that check though.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not opening because don’t care. Your team shouldn’t even be on the same field as us.

Aug 16, 2018, 4:14 PM

It was not an add for Furman, just stats.

Re: Not opening because don’t care. Your team shouldn’t even be on the same field as us.

Aug 16, 2018, 4:26 PM

The only stats that matter on that:

Furman 56 - Citadel 20
Clemson 63 - Citadel 3

Furman 16 - NC State 49
Clemson 38 - NC State 31

Aug 16, 2018, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: This program is built on "the next game" - they will as much ]

CFN Prediction

One Reason Why Furman Will Win
Can the Furman defensive experience keep this from getting out of hand in the first quarter? Nine starters are back from a defense that was okay at times last year and should be good against the run.
However, it’s the offense that made 2017 fun, with one of the best passing attacks in all of FCS. The Paladins will be more than happy to start throwing and keep bombing away, with a big play attack that’s expected to push the ball deep. Three starters are back to one of the FCS’s best lines, especially in pass protection, but …

One Reason Why Clemson Will Win
This will be a nice day out for the Clemson fans.
The Tiger defensive line will be to dominate right away and go rest up in the second half, crushing a Furman offense that’s breaking in a whole slew of new parts to the passing game. The air support won’t be there in a desperate attempt to keep up the pace.
Clemson is outstanding at using its FCS games to put up big numbers and getting all of the parts into the mix, and this game should be no exception.
The pass rush won’t be there from the Furman defensive front, giving the Tiger quarterbacks good live action to take all the time they need to show off what they can do.

Tigers by 50 points

Aug 17, 2018, 7:03 AM

Stopped reading at "One reason why Furman will win". We are not the coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus we practice to be best Clemson we can be. Sure there is film study etc and game plan

Aug 16, 2018, 2:58 PM [ in reply to This program is built on "the next game" - they will as much ]

But basically we are going to do what we do and dare you to stop it

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plus we practice to be best Clemson we can be. Sure there is film study etc and game plan

Aug 16, 2018, 3:29 PM

Now I like Furman, but believe me when I'm saying that I want Clemson to win this game.

Sadly it's better that way for Georgia Southern.

Clemson needs to win all the games before and after their defeat to GSU.

Georgia Southern will bennifit greatly and Clemson can still make the playoffs if they win out.

^^^hey look, the lunge scok is back***

Aug 16, 2018, 4:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: ^^^hey look, the lunge scok is back***

Aug 16, 2018, 4:16 PM

Never left twit

Well you went a whole 2 weeks without posting under this

Aug 16, 2018, 4:19 PM

handle and only used your lunge login. So I guess in a way, you did leave. Twit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: ^^^hey look, the lunge scok is back******

Aug 16, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^hey look, the lunge scok is back*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yeah, c'mon!***

Aug 16, 2018, 4:29 PM

Re: Yeah, c'mon!***

Aug 16, 2018, 7:40 PM

GWPTiger® said:

Its not Furman but Georgia Southern you should worry about.

Re: Yeah, c'mon!***

Aug 17, 2018, 7:05 AM

Hahahahahahaha, it's Georgia southern we need to worry about? Hahahahaha, come on. 2-10 including losses to New Hampshire? Wait, are you a coot troll? That explains it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^hey look, the lunge scok is back******

Aug 16, 2018, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^hey look, the lunge scok is back****** ]

I like the Lounge sign! U Twit U

Re: Plus we practice to be best Clemson we can be. Sure there is film study etc and game plan

Aug 16, 2018, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Plus we practice to be best Clemson we can be. Sure there is film study etc and game plan ]

Yes you will

If our staff spends more than 15 minutes preparing...

Aug 16, 2018, 3:30 PM

for Furman, I'll be embarrassed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The fact that we even have to spend time discussing

Aug 16, 2018, 4:02 PM

Furman shows just how far we've fallen as a program since our last national championship. Sad!

Re: The fact that we even have to spend time discussing

Aug 16, 2018, 4:54 PM

GWPTiger® said:

Furman shows just how far we've fallen as a program since our last national championship. Sad!

Why don't you look up your opponents since Dabo took over.

^^ for real - we've had to play the SC College every year -

Aug 16, 2018, 8:41 PM

what an embarrassment -

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seriously, we even have a mole playing qb for them

Aug 16, 2018, 8:17 PM [ in reply to If our staff spends more than 15 minutes preparing... ]

What's the over/ under on easy INTs he throws us?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously, how much will CLEMSON practice for Furman?

Aug 16, 2018, 4:22 PM

Furman was pretty good last year they beat the snot out of my school (WCU) it didn't show on the score board but they are a higher end D1 FCS team and play with grit and a chip on their shoulders.

Aug 16, 2018, 8:07 PM

If you don't prepare for every opponent, you're disrespecting the game. See Usuck-Citadel

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Big difference. SCU prepared very hard for The Citadel...

Aug 16, 2018, 8:25 PM

They just weren’t good enough.

^^^ fact***

Aug 16, 2018, 8:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 7:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Seriously, how much will CLEMSON practice for Furman? ]

Ouch. Smackdown on the chickens. That's gotta leave a mark.

We'll start practicing for Bentley

Aug 16, 2018, 8:42 PM

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's early games agains inferior competition are always

Aug 16, 2018, 9:12 PM

vanilla. Hopefully, with all the talent we have this year, that vanilla will have a lot of special toppings on it.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic