Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious, and curious, baseball question. Just
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,460

Serious, and curious, baseball question. Just

Jun 12, 2018, 6:34 PM

watched sports on t.v. and they said the Coots lose 10 players next year due to the draft and graduation. I am aware of us losing Beer, but, overall, who suffers the most regarding next season?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious, and curious, baseball question. Just

Jun 12, 2018, 6:57 PM

I think they lose a lot more because its all over the field. Many positions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2018, 8:57 PM

For one, and future reference this needs to be in the baseball forum. Now, they’ll be decimated next year. All new players and a couple pitchers. We’ll see how good Kingston is.

For us we lose Beer and Williams. Major losses for sure, lose Ryley and Higgy, not as big losses because we pitched a lot of freshman and sophomore pitchers. Good shape there and Spiers may get a shot at weekend rotation but most likely will be our hammer closer. Outfield we lose players but we gain faster athleticism and should be way better defensively.

With Byrd Logan Greene and Kyle we should have a veteran infield. Need to find us some true stud hitting dh’s, get our BA team up and quit looking at strike three and play situational hitting we probably go to Omaha.... imo of course. Hth

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2018, 9:20 PM

I think Ryley is just as big a loss from a pure baseball perspective, if not bigger. If we needed some runs late, and Seth and Chris had just hit, they couldn't affect the game for a couple more innings. But we could durn near count on Ryley to end a close game in our favor, or keep it close enough for the bats to try something the other way.

Jun 12, 2018, 10:25 PM

I think they could lose up to 4 recruits as well.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,460
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic