Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seems Biden is taking the weekend off ... 40 days before
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 383

Seems Biden is taking the weekend off ... 40 days before

Sep 25, 2020, 8:35 PM

election.

Wow.

I'm sure he'll work hard for America.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really have to ask... do you even recognize hypocrisy?

Sep 25, 2020, 9:10 PM

Are we back to criticizing politicians taking time off?

Do you want an update on how much time Trump has spent not working? Or how much taxpayer money has been spent to support his time off?

Do you recognize the hypocrisy anymore or has Trumpism short-circuited your objectivity?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, he's got this in the bag. He's up by like 12 points or something.

Sep 26, 2020, 4:32 AM

He's going to prove that even a cold moldy ham sandwich could beat Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Seems Biden is taking the weekend off ... 40 days before

Sep 25, 2020, 9:12 PM

You mean China right?

Sep 25, 2020, 9:30 PM

Why wouldn't he?

Biden's strategy from the get-go has been hang out in his bunker and let Trump just continue to punch himself in the d!ck, and it's working for him.

Biden's running on one thing: being Not Trump...and that's really all Biden has to be for the almost 55% of Americans who really hate Donald Trump. So why would he complicate things? Truthfully he can probably do this campaign without actually wearing pants. He might well be doing just that. How would we know?

Trump can troll Biden to his heart's content, but the onus has always been on Trump to convince people he's a fit president and when he spends most of his time mocking, trolling, and sometimes even tear-gassing and sending jack-booted border patrol thugs after everyone who didn't vote for him, that's kind of a tough sell.

Trumpites love Trump because he angers their perceived "enemies"...and then seem befuddled why those same enemies are really eager to vote for somebody else. (Gosh! Who knew people get angry when they're mocked and trolled?)

he's finished campaigning***

Sep 25, 2020, 9:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 9:54 PM

You are so precious!

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Sep 25, 2020, 10:11 PM

I think Biden's "handlers" are working to change his biological clock. He's sleeping all day and staying up all night to adjust when the "sundowners" kicks in. They'll wake him up about 7 PM Tuesday before the debate and hope they have succeeded in changing his clock.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden's mind took off months ago.***

Sep 26, 2020, 4:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 383
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic