Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seats Lower Deck w/Low Row # ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,400

Seats Lower Deck w/Low Row # ??

Aug 28, 2016, 8:08 AM

I haven't been back to a game in years. So I'm curious if low row number seats (A-G for instance) in the lower deck are too low to see plays develop? Too low of angle? Or are they great because you're close to the team?

Any feedback is welcome.

Steve

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've sat in the high school coaches block before. Front row

Aug 28, 2016, 8:12 AM

section C. You can't see ####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sat with my kids in row D years ago

Aug 28, 2016, 8:13 AM

got to hear a lot of cussing from the coaches. Kids loved that part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sat with my kids in row D years ago

Aug 28, 2016, 12:28 PM

Boy I hope I wasn't Dabo. Was it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've sat in the high school coaches block before. Front row

Aug 28, 2016, 8:17 AM [ in reply to I've sat in the high school coaches block before. Front row ]

Thanks. So at what row number does a good view of the game start? Maybe 20 rows up?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've sat in the high school coaches block before. Front row

Aug 28, 2016, 8:25 AM

You are good after roughly 7 or so rows up

if you sit in the front row, you control the entire section

Aug 28, 2016, 8:25 AM

if you stand up, they all have to stand up.

#senselesspower

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seats Lower Deck w/Low Row # ??

Aug 28, 2016, 8:40 AM

The lower deck are row single letters a-z then aa-zz. The field used to have a large crown where if you were in the first ten rows you could not see over the players helmets on the sideline. They fixed that about 10 years ago when they redid the entire drainage system of the field. If you have even # seats you are on the right side of the section going towards the field. Odd # on the left.

Aug 28, 2016, 8:48 AM

To the OP, I've always preferred lower section, rows with double letters (aa-zz), best views in my opinion. Or lower rows on next section up. I did second row in section P a few years back and immediate regretted it, not only because I was too close but because I was on the visitor's side that day. Ugh. Find a site that gives you an idea of the view before you pay for your respective seats.

Aug 28, 2016, 8:56 AM

IMHO the best view is from the U_ sections. You're up high enough for a great view of the field, but still in the lower bowl. Sat there for USCjr game a few years ago. I just got tickets in UP for the Louisville game - can't wait.

Aug 28, 2016, 9:45 AM

I had low seats one year and you can't see anything. About double letters up is good. Around the 20-30 yard line is great because you see one end great and the other end ok. On the 50 you can't see either end great. Just my opinion though. I also like being on the visitors side because you see the front of our coaches and players.

Aug 28, 2016, 9:47 AM

My season tickets have been on row N 14 rows up for a lot of seasons. They are good, but wouldn't go any lower.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 11:46 AM

Thanks to everyone. I'm looking to buy some tickets on Stubhub and their seat "view" camera of lower deck seats gives the same view of low rows and higher rows.

Aug 28, 2016, 12:22 PM

What game(s)?

Aug 28, 2016, 1:16 PM

Pitt

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,400
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic