Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Season Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,104

Season Tickets

Mar 2, 2017, 1:19 PM

Okay guys this will be my first season out of college and purchasing season tickets. I am a Tiger level donor and I just put my application in. It says due to high demand for season tickets they can not grantee me renewable tickets. I went ahead and applied for nonrenewable tickets and selected the (if available i would like renewable tickets) option. What are my chances of getting tickets? Also if I do get the nonrenewable tickets do I still get a parking pass?Any help or advice would be great.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Season Tickets

Mar 2, 2017, 9:06 PM

Advice: IPTAY YA. Young alumni. 90% discount on donations your first year out of college. Do it. Tix are discounted too but not as much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2017, 9:15 PM

Well they sold out of season tickets last year and had very few people giv up thier tickets. This year as the defending national champs it is likely you will see similar phenomena. Because Clemson has to hold extra tickets for when we host scu (they get more than our normal opponents) these become the "non-renewable season tickets". Hard to say what your odds really are but you do need to be prepared for the fact that if you get tickets they aren't likely to be very good. That said, if you don't try you definitely won't get them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did not know there was such a thing as non renewable season tickets

Mar 2, 2017, 9:19 PM

Why would they do this? I don't see the upside for Clemson.

Re: I did not know there was such a thing as non renewable season tickets

Mar 2, 2017, 11:34 PM

when the next year comes around the donation amount for the non renewable tix will go up

Mar 3, 2017, 10:59 AM

Thanks for everyone's advice. I guess I'll just cross my fingers. I don't mind having bad seats I just hope I can get a parking spot, even if its way out there. I normally have to park on the road and those fill up quick. It is what it is. I'll hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,104
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic