Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Schedule

Aug 8, 2020, 6:40 AM

Would/could someone explain the logic of a Conference only schedule. The footprints of the confidences are so broad it will not IMO do anything to stop or lessen the spread of. Cv19.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Schedule

Aug 8, 2020, 6:57 AM

Just guessing but possibly so there would be a common covid-19 protocol over all of the games. THis would prevent a school with lower standards from exposing an ACC school which could then increas chances for exposure to other ACC schools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes no sense at all

Aug 8, 2020, 7:35 AM

They claim to have had meetings about it, but it is evident that no real thought process took place. They main claim protocol, but from the beginning it was all about travel and exposure. Well.....look at our schedule. We’re gonna do some traveling ladies and gents. This is precisely why not playing the coots makes 0 sense. Bama and Auburn can play but CU and coots can’t?.....makes absolutely 0 sense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2020, 8:18 AM

Yep conference yet no thought to reducing travel / pods etc. Diversionary. Just rearranging the deck chairs to look busy while the season sinks I suspect.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2020, 8:54 AM

Maybe it's to keep those D-1A schools from getting a paycheck which would probably be used for purchasing face masks instead of helmets,and pads.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic