Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scalping
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,109

Scalping

Sep 9, 2016, 9:51 PM

What is the scalping possibilities for tomorrow's game? Any advice?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scalping

Sep 9, 2016, 9:53 PM

bring cash

Not advised. ILLEGAL in SC and they wil prosecute

Sep 9, 2016, 10:36 PM

My dad(RIP) came with me to a game and had to buy ticket from one of the "ticket brokers" on the corner. he wanted 30 over face value, so dad told him, I tell you what, lets go ask the cop on the corner how much you can charge for that ticket and then we will discuss price. he sold it to him 5 dollars less than face value. he said man don't do that to me i'm just trying to survive. Why people sell their tickets to these crooks is beyond me. just sell it for face value to a FAN not to a scalper.or give it to a family that cant afford to pay for a ticket . Im sorry but a to knowingly break the law over a ticket is ridiculous. if you want to risk losing tickets or going to jail ,go for it. but there is no reason at all for a ticket to the Troy game to be over face value. if someone thinks it is worth the extra $ there are ways around the law if you thrown in a poster, football, some trinket or parking pass. you can charge for the "extra and throw in the tickets for "free"I refuse to pay over face value. greed is not a very becoming character trait of a Clemson fan,thats what coots do. rip off "family members" as someone who has worked in the legal field I come from a place of first hand knowledge that Clemson PD or any other LEO WILL charge and prosecute to the fullest. I would look for someone who only wants face value. thats what a real fan would charge. and is the LEGAL way to buy and sell.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So glad that cop saved the day

Sep 9, 2016, 10:43 PM

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Scalping

Sep 9, 2016, 10:29 PM

More details please.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,109
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic