Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sammy and Nuk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Sammy and Nuk

Nov 3, 2012, 1:17 AM

There is no doubt Clemson has two first round draft picks in 2014 at the WR position alone, not including any other. (Have heard Hopkins
pretty much out door, bus assuming best case). No telling what other talent will arise later this year or next. Point Being, high school kids notice these players we have that transition to the NFL, even without national championships every 10 years. Ellington probable first rounder, Boyd can control his own destiny if he gets the occasional head case out the way, and thats not including any defenders, because we always have defensive players drafted. All aspects of our program are looking great, and the bonus is a great group of young coaches that have already proved success. Just couldnt help but feel good about our season so far, haven't heard it much but I'm proud of our Tigers. Even though defense started slow, they have continued to improve. No we are not top team in nation, but offense is there and defense is slowly getting better. Plus in a conference that' has allowed us to compete for championship for last 3 out of last 4 years. NFL type players bring national attention, and I don't think I'm the only one saying Clemson has more than a few of those.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammy and Nuk

Nov 3, 2012, 1:26 AM

Oh yeah and pluck Spurrier. 1st string the whole game when we play those dirt peckers, I want another 63-17. But will take a W regardless

Re: Sammy and Nuk

Nov 3, 2012, 8:22 AM

Not to be argumentative, but while Ellington is a great back, his age and size will probably keep him out of the 1st round. More likely he will be a mid to late second round pick by a team that has a big back already (ie Falcons, Vikings, Bears). Boyd will get a shot in the NFL but most likely late second round is best case.

Nuk is staying for National Title 2013...***

Nov 3, 2012, 9:55 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk is staying for National Title 2013...***

Nov 3, 2012, 10:10 AM

LOL, um ok.

#### boy, will you ever finish above 5th place?***

Nov 3, 2012, 11:44 AM

I'm with you, but where in the world are you getting...

Nov 3, 2012, 11:43 AM

Ellington as "probable first rounder"? I love Andre, but no way is he a first round pick. Absolutely no way.

Re: I'm with you, but where in the world are you getting...

Nov 3, 2012, 4:00 PM

I don't know what kind of football experience you have, but to me you have proven not too much. Plenty of good articles on Andre Ellington all pointing to fist round draft pick. He might have the best balance of any RB in past years ( besides Richardson). Very versatile player, with GREAT hands. So when draft day comes ill be sure to let you know where Ellington is picked. It will be in top 32 if he runs a 4.4 at the combine.

Re: I'm with you, but where in the world are you getting...

Nov 3, 2012, 4:02 PM

Talking to the coot, not the clemson posts.

I've heard 3rd RB taken in the draft as his most probable

Nov 3, 2012, 4:11 PM [ in reply to I'm with you, but where in the world are you getting... ]

draft position. Depends on teams needs as to if he goes 1st round or not. I hope he can go to NE. Not because I like the Pats, but because Belicheck (sp?) seems to improve and get the most out of his players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic