Topic: Saddam Hussein Finebaum wants to crush all resistance
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 12, 2019 1:22 PM by: ninetytwotiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Saddam Hussein Finebaum wants to crush all resistance

[2]
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 4:41 PM

… to his self-anointed rule of the SEC over all things sports related.

We MUST OVERTHROW this DICTATORIAL TYRANT!!!

Re: Saddam Hussein Finebaum wants to crush all resistance

[1]
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 4:46 PM

I don't know. It may take a nuclear blast to get rid of those ears.

he's hiding W.M.D.'s in those ears

[1]
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 4:48 PM

… I have it on good authority from undisclosed sources

Is Finebaum...

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 4:48 PM

the Baghdad Bob of the SEC?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I don't think he becomes SEC dictator until

[1]
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 4:49 PM

AFTER he undergoes a desperately needed ear transplant which will give him the "non-elf" look...:~)
o

Swoffy, otoh, long ago became the de facto Mussolini in the ACC and is widely recognized as " Il Doushay"....I keep waiting on pictures of him hanging upside down by his ankles in a town square somewhere.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 7:11 PM

I'll take the secular & (personally anti-religious)Tyrant Dictator over the Muslim-Brotherhood, a massive Islamist cult, hugely responsible a significant rise in the growth and expansion of Islam globally over the last 7 years-

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 7:30 PM

I think we should re-evaluate how we perceive Firebomb and the SEC. After all, we have mastered their leader of the pack who virtually demolished all of the other family members. I'm almost at the point when I look at that motley crew, that I can't help but think they may be some of our wayward children who are in dire need of our love and compassion. I thought after the Tigers took their leader behind the woodshed, we would see him attempt to instill a little respect in his followers. But seeing no improvement thus far, maybe a few more trips behind the woodshed would awaken him to his, thus far, neglected duty. If that doesn't produce results, we may have to resort to the tried and true 2" X 4" attention enhancer. If Firebomb and the SEC circle are offended by my remarks, so be it. That was my intent !!!!!

military_donation.jpg

Bill Gunter on 107.5 The coot would have reprimanded you for using Saddam Hussein’s name...

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 9:05 PM

In a silly joke. He was a bad man that killed a lot of people. Apologize now or Bill will go to his safe place and suck his thumb and hold his wittle soft blankey while gently sobbing cuz his fwreelings got hurted.

??

~JKB

Finebaum is mean man.***

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 1:22 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 8  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1004 people have read this post