Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saban is 68, and when i Was 68 i was dating wimmens, shag dancing, having a Whisky sour..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Saban is 68, and when i Was 68 i was dating wimmens, shag dancing, having a Whisky sour..

Nov 13, 2019, 4:10 PM

occasionally..so saying Saban is still young enough to run the Bama program 2-5 more years, imho.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saban is 68, and when i Was 68 i was dating wimmens, shag dancing, having a Whisky sour..

Nov 13, 2019, 4:12 PM

I will hit that number Monday. God willing. Learning to play drums and enjoying time spent with my grand kids

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Enjoy & HaPpy 68th Birthday 74TIGER..

Nov 13, 2019, 4:15 PM

but know around 73 your face & nose fall towards your chin, your neck looks like a Coot Gooble & .....well, i won't go further!

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saban is 68, and when i Was 68 i was dating wimmens, shag dancing, having a Whisky sour..

Nov 13, 2019, 4:13 PM

Before I call BS on your post BiLl; will you define, or be more specific on what you consider ‘occasionally’ for me?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Well Billy..

Nov 13, 2019, 4:18 PM

i had 2 Whiskeys to get my legs & brain to losen up so I could do the 360* Shag Pivot without thinking!

??

Nov 13, 2019, 4:16 PM

Bill--- Are you bragging or complaining?

I didn't realize we had so many old geezers on this board. Is this what I can expect when I get old?

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Bragging Joe!

Nov 13, 2019, 4:21 PM

It's all over now at 78.5 and that's the reason I salute & worship you Sir & your physicality at 97.9 ~

Re: ^ Bragging Joe!

Nov 13, 2019, 4:53 PM

But our Tigers winning never gets old.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2019, 5:10 PM

Now Bill, if your not careful, girlfriend #3 is gonna get wind of this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, what ######## TD'd this post?

Nov 13, 2019, 5:22 PM

Geez.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 13, 2019, 9:25 PM

Agree, LBBill. Saban likely to be around another 3 to 5. I think his goal is to win a 7th Natty (IF he can), then maybe head out.

But Nick won't need wimmens, shag dancin' & whiskey. He's got his AFLAC Duck!

It’s not about if he is physically able. It’s about the will.

Nov 13, 2019, 10:03 PM

Saban isn’t Shag dancing. He’s (I’m guessing) putting in long days of coaching, film study, recruiting analysis, game prep, booster meetings, press conferences, etc.

He’s sitting on a net worth of about $45 million. He’s won six national championships. He has nothing to prove to anyone.

He has replaced his entire staff numerous times in the past few years. He got the worst beating he’s ever had a Bama last year and might not make the CFP this year. And now LSU in his own division has man-handled his team at home. And recruiting gets harder every year as you try to convince players that you aren’t going to be replaced by a Mike DuBose and parents that you’ll be there for their sons for three or four years. It’s swimming upstream.

He’s about to be a grandfather for a second time. He has a six year old granddaughter and one must wonder if, while sitting on $45 million, is it more important to chase a seventh championship of see his grandchildren.

Just a little context. At some point you have to question if you WANT to keep doing this. That’s a bigger question than if he CAN keep doing this.

null

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic