Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SIAP...Jim Mora SMH
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,698

SIAP...Jim Mora SMH

Dec 2, 2018, 7:10 PM

There’s always these former coaches that talks and you realize why it’s “former”. He said our biggest weakness is T. Law’s immaturity. Later in the show when giving picks everyone picked Clemson....except Mora. He said T. Law will have a freshman moment.

Well dumb ### if he has “a” freshman moment we win in a rout. I’ll take a single freshman moment right now and roll with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

I turned away before he made an inevitable stupid comment

Dec 2, 2018, 7:28 PM

His disdain for Clemson seems to go past ignorance.

He shares one trait with our chicken friends - he hasn't figured out that when you say ignorant things about your rival (or just a team you don't like), it's not your rival that looks bad.

Side note: As a general rule, his opinions are only slightly dumber than those of Rick Neuheisel. They should probably check the lead and mercury levels in the water at UCLA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct sir.

Dec 2, 2018, 7:37 PM

I think it’s a west coast thing. Neuheisal went to UCLA and Mora went to Washington. I got a feeling it’s that liberal bias against Coach Swinney being a Christian.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Actually hadn't thought about that.

Dec 2, 2018, 10:18 PM

you may have a point

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jim Mora...n***

Dec 2, 2018, 7:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SIAP...Jim Mora SMH

Dec 2, 2018, 10:33 PM

They asked why he thought ND would win. He said “Luck O’ the Irish”. No football reasoning, other than TLaw was a freshman. Yep, no wonder he failed as a coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SIAP...Jim Mora SMH

Dec 2, 2018, 10:57 PM

I was like...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

He is a certified idiot.,,

Dec 3, 2018, 8:37 AM

They finally realize he was ‘junior’ not ‘senior’ (also a little coo coo) and fired his a-z-z from coaching human beings.

‘Luck of the Irish’... talk football, fool. Probably not prepared again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,698
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic