Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC, Sec, sec Alert: LSU Coach O just said they're gonna finally have a good QB!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,508

SEC, Sec, sec Alert: LSU Coach O just said they're gonna finally have a good QB!

Jul 16, 2018, 7:00 PM

Thx goodness they didn’t when we beat them in Chick Bowl in last sec with a 3’er!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC, Sec, sec Alert: LSU Coach O just said they're gonna finally have a good QB!

Jul 16, 2018, 7:28 PM

We’ll see.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: SEC, Sec, sec Alert: LSU Coach O just said they're gonna finally have a good QB!

Jul 16, 2018, 7:38 PM

The Real DEATH VALLEY poot?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2018, 9:11 PM

I heard that Coach O is completely sold on Ensminger as his OC.

The last time I personally sat near Ensminger he was totally shipfaced drunk at the state wide IPTAY meeting, cursing BB Coach Rick Barnes for being a smooth talker and holding the IPTAY crowd in the palm of his hand. I think Ensminger's exact words, said loudly enough for a 100 people to hear were, "I'd like to beat his basketball asp**." Ensminger was coming off a 7-5 season as OC for the Tigers and Barnes had just taken Clemson to the Sweet 16.

Coach O has a more recent impression of Ensminger than I have but I am not expecting anything good from LSU in 2018.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2018, 10:00 PM

Best part of that night for me was that I was staying in the team hotel , the party was extreme and noisy that night and it was glorious missing that sleep . What a big win that was , and how long lasting the effects that are still being felt .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 16, 2018, 10:28 PM

I was at the hotel too dug. Got some great stories from Chad Jasmin about back home in Louisiana

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2018, 10:31 PM

I'm mistsken, that was after the Tennessee game in ATL when Jasmin gashed them. Good times though

lsu has some kind of chicken curse on offense. the most

Jul 16, 2018, 10:26 PM

Inept qb play for the last 20 years.

Les miles is the worst coach in history to win it all. Spectacular defense and hair brained offense.

I don't think coach O is going to be much better. Cool guy to hype the team up before the game I guess.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,508
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic