Topic: SC residents brace for hurricane Will
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 21, 2017 1:36 PM by: BengalBilly
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

SC residents brace for hurricane Will

[13]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 12:39 PM

Sometimes the quiet before the storm is almost too quiet, and that eerie calm serves as a countdown. The raging storm that once wreaked havoc in Florida is now setting the stage for an encore performance in the South Carolina Midlands.

Known for the intensity and powerful bursts of energy that once stared down Florida, the storm weakened before changing path for the palmetto state. Expectations were low for the impact of the storm due to regional climate and environmental factors, along with historical data, however, recent developments have now given a different outlook. Pressure changes and headwinds leave little doubt that the eye of the storm has strengthened and now looms over residents statewide.

As many watch in anticipation, it's now only a matter of time. The only question remaining is how violent the impact...

^^^Whose scok is this?***

[6]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 12:41 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Never herd of her***

[3]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 12:45 PM

I'm actually equal parts cynicism and apathy. I'm always willing to believe the worst as long as it doesn't take too much effort.

Re: ^^^Whose scok is this?***

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 12:48 PM

Hmmm... Unbannable. I wonder..

i'm embarrassed for you***

[3]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 12:49 PM

Re: SC residents brace for hurricane Will

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 12:57 PM

The complexities of weather patterns never cease to amaze me. Who woulda thought that a gnat passing gas in Florida, would end as a sh*t storm in S.C.?

Re: SC residents brace for hurricane Will

Posted: Sep 21, 2017 1:03 PM

Only flat Earth weather patterns could produce such results.

"Full of sound and fury

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 1:36 PM

signifying nothing...."

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 2 tickets, Section UI. Lower deck, home side. $200 for the pair. Can exchange in Columbia or Prio...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1841 people have read this post