Topic: Rutgers
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 22, 2017 3:07 PM by: jerseytiger1980
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

Rutgers

[2]
Posted: Sep 22, 2017 1:16 PM

Scarlet Knights get two-years probation for failure to monitor their football program under the previous coach, who Flood-ed them with violations.

Meanwhile, in the hallowed Chapel halls of the sky-blue Hills of North Carolina...the crickets...chirp.

I am convinced...

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 1:25 PM

that John Swofford and his band of baby blue minions paid-off the NCAA.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I am convinced...

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 1:28 PM

It legitimately makes no sense whatsoever. Every time the NCAA hands down a sentence, the member institutions must simply shake their heads.

We'll, the NCAA is 100% all about the $$$.***

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 1:34 PM

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

The hammer will come

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 2:11 PM

I do no know how hard it will come down, but it will come. UNC has been very crafty at filing motions and appeals in order to postpone the inevitable. This "foot-dragging" strategy of UNC in my opinion is only exacerbating the issue with the NCAA (I could be wrong). Usually after an NCAA hearing it takes between a couple weeks up to several months for them to rule, so a ruling should be issued sooner rather than later. UNC's only saving grace would be if the NCAA felt that there was a grey area in the rules, this may get them a reduced sentence, but I personally think that the duration of the deliberation on the NCAA part means it will be extremely serious when the sentence is handed down. Maybe not "Death Penalty" but something that will be significant. But, I maybe wrong.

Here's a link to a good article about it

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 2:13 PM

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/20370632

Re: Rutgers should appeal did nothing compared to UNC***

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 2:17 PM

Re: Rutgers should appeal did nothing compared to UNC***

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 3:07 PM

Did you read what the punishment is for Rutgers??? There's nothing to appeal. A $5000 fine, a reduction of 10 off campus recruiting days, a reduction of 4 official visits, and a one week blackout from contacting recruits. This penalty is a joke.

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: (2)50 yard line Lower Level North Stands tickets. Section UP/Row C. Only 3 rows up from portal entry...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
740 people have read this post