Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ross
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Ross

Jan 31, 2018, 11:00 PM

Unfortunately I know someone very close to the situation, they said Dabo was awesome today but he said that after Ross came from his OV to Bama something changed in regards to us being the favorite. Sucks but we all know how hard it is to go into that state and pull anyone..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully your source is as good as one claiming

Jan 31, 2018, 11:04 PM

We got zion

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hopefully your source is as good as one claiming

Jan 31, 2018, 11:07 PM

Look I didn't like the message when I got it, believe what you would like, I'm just passing information along

wasnt meant to be a bash or anything

Feb 1, 2018, 8:20 AM

and I appreciate the info. I was simply saying I hope it is wrong

Re: Hopefully your source is as good as one claiming

Feb 1, 2018, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Hopefully your source is as good as one claiming ]

Who gave you the message?

Re: Ross

Jan 31, 2018, 11:11 PM

It was expected to be honest...

Bama scored a TON of points with Tua coming off the pine and passing them to a natty. We are still WRU and will move on from here. It’s a gamble for Ross putting his eggs in that one basket off a small sample size...Once teams get Tua on tape...things change.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Zero impact on Ross***

Feb 1, 2018, 8:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Zero impact on Ross***

Feb 1, 2018, 11:07 AM

zero?

Zero plus or minus zero***

Feb 1, 2018, 1:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Zero plus or minus zero***

Feb 1, 2018, 1:24 PM

How about 0^2? ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zero plus or minus zero***

Feb 1, 2018, 2:36 PM

|0|

Feb 1, 2018, 7:15 AM

Thanks for the info just ignore people like jgtiger,you will get plenty responses like that the more you post on here.

what are you talking about, I appreciate the info

Feb 1, 2018, 8:19 AM

I was just saying that I hope it was wrong. I didnt bash the post or anything.

Luckily we don't need him at all.

Feb 1, 2018, 8:29 AM

If we land him we do. We're stacked already though.

Luckily “WE” are not the coaches and most schools want 5

Feb 1, 2018, 11:19 AM

stars including Clemson! Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First off, he isn'ta consensus 5 star.

Feb 1, 2018, 1:30 PM

Secondly, we all want him. The point is, it's not a need for our team.

Germans...***

Feb 1, 2018, 8:44 AM

Feb 1, 2018, 8:59 AM

I don't think the kids uncle knows where he's going let alone your "insider". Yea there is a good chance we don't get ross and Bama does but this insider stuff is just so you sound good if he chooses bama. Why not ask your great inside source who the coaches think we are goin to sign. They should know the db situation if they know all that. I would love to get ross, he's tall and already has a big body but the coaches have stated they have no problem letting the scholly roll over to the 19 class. We want the right guy not a guy as Dabo stated.

Message was edited by: HunterClemsonTigers

Feb 1, 2018, 9:10 AM

My personal, means nothing opinion, is that if the coaches thought there was risk in not getting Ross then they would have a back up WR option in the 2018 class like they have been doing at DB. They do not so either they are confident they are getting Ross or they are fine to roll to 2019.

Feb 1, 2018, 9:15 AM

If there is 1 position we could afford not to take a guy at other than QB, this might be the one.

Exactly. Plus we have a stud in Kendrick.

Feb 1, 2018, 9:53 AM

I am sure 2019 we take 3 wrs stud minimum too.

Re: Exactly. Plus we have a stud in Kendrick.

Feb 1, 2018, 11:10 AM

We only have two receivers with the body type needed to be dangerous at the 9 spot. For all of Cain's athleticism 6'1" doesn't cut it to be an optimal passing offense like it did with a 6'5" Mike Williams.

While we don't absolutely need him, it would be a big disappointment still.

2 is all we need this next year anyway.

Feb 1, 2018, 1:13 PM

We will load up in 2019. We're fine.

Re: 2 is all we need this next year anyway.

Feb 1, 2018, 2:37 PM

Williams is 6'3"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2018, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Ross ]

Seeing as how I clearly stated that they said Dabo was great today would most certainly imply that this person isn't on our staff..... But let me be clear this man knows Ross very very well, but by all means carry on with your weak ### troll attempt

Feb 1, 2018, 9:04 AM

Unfortunately, I have not felt good about him for several weeks. I know nothing, just a gut feeling.

Feb 1, 2018, 9:53 AM

Why don't we get TCI on Bama Sites claiming he's a silent commit to Bama, maybe that'll scare him off!

Feb 1, 2018, 11:09 AM

Or maybe you could pretend to know something about football and make something up.

Message was edited by: fencebusters®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2018, 9:54 AM

Personally, I already came to the conclusion he's likely going to Bama a few weeks ago. It is what it is. There's honestly not a fan that can say they wouldn't want him on the team, but his choice is his choice. He has to live with it. He could play for Dabo, who will be back in contention for the title likely for a while, and likely contribute immediately....or he could go ride the pine with 12 other 4-5 stars on Bama that were also top of their class since they tend to every year recruit that high and already have guys "that good" waiting on their year to get a chance (not that we haven't been recently recruiting high as well). In the end, we need guys that WANT to be a part of this program...that WANT to be a part of this family. #ALLIN

Feb 1, 2018, 11:12 AM

Not saying your source is wrong or anything, because no one besides you knows who it is, etc., but I wouldn't think that the kid would have made a decision a few hours after the in-home visit.

I would think he would take a few days to think on what was discussed and weigh the options, but that's just my thoughts and opinions on the situation. Still 6 days until he signs.

Feb 1, 2018, 1:02 PM

The guy just said when he got back from the BAMA OV that Ross was saying he had a great connection to the Alabama staff all of a sudden. Im not there so I dunno but I'm just letting folks know what was relayed to me. Once again I hope that he's wrong and I can come back here and eat crow for days.

we believe you***

Feb 1, 2018, 12:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Feb 1, 2018, 12:58 PM

Ross would be crazy not to consider Alabama. I think it will come down to the wire for him. Fingers crossed he picks us.

Feb 1, 2018, 1:39 PM

I can easily see him choosing Bama. They are in the running for the National title every year, they are the home school (him being from bama), and they will have a more receiver friendly offense than Clemson. There is no way that Hurts takes back over the starting job barring an injury to Tua. We will be a run first offense with Bryant and that could be a deciding factor with a top rated WR coming out of High School.

Feb 7, 2018, 7:45 PM

Great call coach

Feb 1, 2018, 1:53 PM

Nice to grab him, but not needed. Kendrick will be a stud. Mark it.

Feb 1, 2018, 1:59 PM

Depth never hurts.

Feb 7, 2018, 7:36 PM

Spot on with that "insider" info.

Feb 7, 2018, 8:07 PM

Yes stellar "insider" info