Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Roll call for Chapel Hole tonight...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Roll call for Chapel Hole tonight...

Jan 16, 2018, 11:09 AM

Against my better judgment, I'll be in that decrepit little town tonight to watch the Tigers play. Who else is going?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ll be there in spirit tonight and I’ll be in

Jan 16, 2018, 11:13 AM

Clemson Saturday afternoon for the ND game.

Re: Roll call for Chapel Hole tonight...

Jan 16, 2018, 12:42 PM

I'll be there. My first time in the Dean Smith Center so let's hope it's to see our first win there!

Jan 16, 2018, 12:43 PM

I'm making the trip. Hope we get our first win there.

But when is the press conference?***

Jan 16, 2018, 12:44 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Jan 16, 2018, 1:05 PM

just interesting how much are the face value of tickets for tonights game?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2018, 4:31 PM

Face value is 50 but you can get them free right now on SeatGeek using bspod promo code ($20 off)

I'll be there and

Jan 16, 2018, 1:11 PM

have been several times. I was there in 2008 and vowed after that heart breaking defeat that I would be there to witness history no matter how long it takes. Tonight is the night!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2005_cws_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2018, 4:29 PM

My last trip to chaping hole was 1998 when Clemson played the last 1:10 with four players.

I had a great seat in Greensboro for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SmGyTDfNks

Message was edited by: reynolds®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I, too, was there for that momentous occasion

Jan 17, 2018, 11:26 AM

and of all the ACC Tournament games I've witnessed first hand, of all the Clemson basketball games I've watched in my lifetime first hand and on television (easily in the thousands by this time), it was probably my favorite game in history.......was sitting on the top row of Greensboro Coliseum....it was also the only game I've ever seen in Greensboro when half the packed house was pulling against the tarholes----usually when the holes play that arena, about 2/3 of the audience are cheering for them to win---and considering how many NCAA basketball games the holes have played there, one can see what an incredible home field advantage they have----unless, of course, the NCAAT games are played in Charlotte.

There was a famous poster of Buck's dunk that was issued a few days afterwards and it clearly shows Antawn Jamison fouling Buck but, natch, no call call was forthcoming

And even though we were eliminated the next day, wonderful glow remained on all anti-unc fans exiting the coliseum interspersed with a bunch of petulent, bad sport tarholes

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Jan 16, 2018, 4:46 PM

lol lutz

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Whew...what a trip...not sure how I didn't end up in jail...

Jan 17, 2018, 9:20 AM

those Tarholes are the worst...snotty little bastages...and Roy Williams is a dooshlord!!!

Whoever is TD'ing my posts has a small unit...***

Jan 17, 2018, 9:45 AM

You seem obsessed with people's "units"

Jan 17, 2018, 10:27 AM

Why do you think that is?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Not at all...it's a scientific fact...anonymous TD'ing on

Jan 17, 2018, 10:30 AM

internet message boards is a clinical sign of "small wang syndrome." If you're going to TD and have a regular sized man sword, you would own up to it...

It sounds like you're asking for pigs.

Jan 17, 2018, 10:48 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Look, if you're obsessed with

Jan 17, 2018, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Not at all...it's a scientific fact...anonymous TD'ing on ]

cockandballs, that's your prerogative, I'm not judging. But I think you'll feel better if you finally admit it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Not at all...it's a scientific fact...anonymous TD'ing on

Jan 17, 2018, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Not at all...it's a scientific fact...anonymous TD'ing on ]

You seem to really be obsessed with other mens junk...

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

apparently loves the wiener ^^

Jan 17, 2018, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Not at all...it's a scientific fact...anonymous TD'ing on ]

good for you

#loverofcocks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Apparently? Oh no, it's a lock.***

Jan 17, 2018, 4:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic