Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatching last years wolfie game .,,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Rewatching last years wolfie game .,,

Oct 17, 2018, 9:32 PM

Finley was 13-13 on his first pass attempts. This should not be this coming Saturday! KB could barely hit anyone on wide open receivers. As usual, the running game really kept us in it and PI calls.

No fenesse this coming game!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: Rewatching last years wolfie game .,,

Oct 17, 2018, 9:46 PM

Loves KB, but our offense was so anemic last year. He started out like, what, 0-6?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 6:49 AM

I think this is a big difference between KB and Watson or Lawrence. When KB had a couple / three bad passes he would start to doubt himself. And that spells a lot of trouble for the offense. Watson is one of the most confident players I've ever seen. You could tell no matter how badly things were going, he was sure he would still win the game. I think Lawrence is a lot like Watson. He looks confident and doesn't rattle. I don't think an NCSU team that had close home wins against Boston College and James Madison is going to come into our house and rattle the Tigers.

Oct 17, 2018, 10:23 PM

Everything you have acknowledged is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but factual truth and we still have real Tigers defending his worth to team, even after he himself proved that he wasn't a team player. It's like they refuse to accept the truth!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 7:51 AM

I might be wrong, but I think Finley was 15-for-15 early in that game, and they led at the half. He missed a lot at the end of the game as he seemed to tire and missed wide-open targets.

Oct 18, 2018, 12:10 PM

You are correct. I just posted at the 13-13 mark. As I watched the game, it was hard to believe we were going to win if I had not seen us do it so many times before.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic