»
Topic: Reseller tickets advice
Replies: 10   Last Post: Aug 13, 2020 2:04 PM by: smitty1959®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Reseller tickets advice

Posted: Aug 12, 2020 9:21 PM

What would you do before buying a parking pass/game tickets from a reseller given that we could see the season shortened/cancelled? Spending $3-4K with that possibility seems unwise but I would welcome input on the subject. It’s also odd that we have only 5 home games scheduled currently (and no South Carolina) but ticket prices seem to be the same as they would be if we had the full 7 games including the Rivalry

Simple

[3]
Posted: Aug 12, 2020 9:23 PM

Don’t do it....

Re: Reseller tickets advice

Posted: Aug 12, 2020 9:34 PM

Has Clemson announced whether or how many fans will be allowed at games? You can't sell what you don't have.

Posted: Aug 12, 2020 9:45 PM

I have 4 tickets lower level on the 35 yard line , a lot 5 parking pass 10 rows from the stadium and seat backs . I would never sell that to anyone at this time . You are mis representing everything because it is all undetermined

Buyer beware

I'm curious who's selling these tickets, and

[1]
Posted: Aug 12, 2020 9:51 PM

how they plan to get the tickets to you. Remember, there are no paper tickets this year. If and when tickets are issued, Clemson is using mobile-only ticketing.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I'm curious who's selling these tickets, and

Posted: Aug 12, 2020 10:30 PM

StubHub and Clemson’s ticket office support electronic transfers.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Aug 12, 2020 11:39 PM

No one has tickets. No one knows who will get tickets and most of us expect many long time season ticket holders will not get the tickets they usually get.

Caveat emptor.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 5:27 AM

I am wondering if Clemson will participate in electronic transfers to Stubhub this season. The tickets may need to be returned to be reissued to students/ boosters.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 6:38 AM

Don't do it, all of the above are enough to say don't do it! I think the number of fans being allowed in is going to be lower than we might think. I say this based on what Darlington Raceway was approved to allow in for the Labor Day Race. They are approved for 5,000 fans, the track has 56,000 permanent seats spread all the way around the track. That is in the 10% range.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 9:15 AM

I still have 2 tickets to the Akron game . . . . . . .

Buy from TigerNet

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 2:04 PM

Most are fans. When I sell, I ask for a small down payment. Not sure why you're buying now though, too many uncertainties. If the season doesn't happen, I'm refunding their money. I'm pricing like it's a 7 game home. If it's only 6 home games, we'll adjust final cost. How does StubHub have a price, if nobody knows when or if you're sitting in a stadium? Will it be every other game? If so, how will you get 1/2 your money back?

Go Tigers AND Stay Well Tiger Nation!

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: $180. for 2 seats & FREE Brooks Center Parking Pass. Will refund if game canceled or rescheduled. TD...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1709 people have read this post